Charging for Xbox free with gold game

Discus and support Charging for Xbox free with gold game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox free with gold keeps trying to charge me 59.99 for Project Cars 2 2460bbc4-23a3-4afe-9dce-e841019e9d81 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlisonPaige, Apr 3, 2020.

1. AlisonPaige
    AlisonPaige Guest

Xbox free with gold keeps trying to charge me 59.99 for Project Cars 2

:)

AlisonPaige, Apr 3, 2020
  2. RapterLord Win User

Charged for xbox gold game after getting xbox gold

I was charged for a free game Race The Sun even thou I have xbox gold
  3. OlivierCésar Win User

backwards compatible games

Hi,

Gold X360 backward compatible games will always show you a Buy This Game.

But, that's no problem, click on Buy This Game and you will see Free if your Gold Subscription is valid. You will also need a valid payment associated to your account.

Excerpt from the FAQ

"When I try to download a game from Xbox.com I get a message that says "You have no valid payment options on file." Will I be charged for the free Games with Gold?

You won’t be charged for the Games with Gold download. The Xbox.com Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold members."

The FAQ can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq#c3ca0339eee64eeb90594fd08f34a212

Hope this help

Cheers
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

The Microsoft Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

FREE Games on XBox Live

The free games on gold should be free, no hidden charges. That would be weird if there were any :)
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Which One do i Get

PS4 Free to Play multiplayer games won't charge the users so they can play online for free, Xbox One won't offer the same.

-

DVR'ing games will be free on PS4, on Xbox One you'll need Xbox LIVE Gold.
Thema:

1. Charging for Xbox free with gold game - Similar Threads - Charging free gold

2. Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anybody know what can be done about trying to get back refunds for charges that are...: Microsoft replied back via email saying, "We double checked your account and found it's not eligible for a refund. REASON: There are no charges on your account and other account matching the...
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge: i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller started to work really wierd. i dont have any...
  5. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  6. How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please...: How do i deactivate or stop is this charges my nephew dont even have a XBOX anymore? Please help it even charged me 3 times this month. 9b216628-6dba-40fc-b2a0-95451df5df2b
  7. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  8. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  9. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c