Charging for a Free Game Live Gold

Discus and support Charging for a Free Game Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I'm an Xbox Live Gold Member. Yesterday I tried to download Medal of Honor Airborne on my Xbox 360, that is free if you have Live Gold. But,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrapizombaRS, Oct 17, 2017.

1. TrapizombaRS
    TrapizombaRS Guest

Hello! I'm an Xbox Live Gold Member. Yesterday I tried to download Medal of Honor Airborne on my Xbox 360, that is free if you have Live Gold. But, when I click download, it says: You have no valid payment options on file. And "Change Payment Options". At
    the same time, on the top of the page it says it's free. What's the solution?

Alexander L. Azevedo

:)

TrapizombaRS, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Itz chibi
    Itz chibi Guest
    I got gold and cant get free gold games

After buying a gold card Some of the free games with gold are still charging me am i doing something wrong?

Itz chibi, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Being charged for what should be free.

It's free for gold members. Since you don't have gold it is charging you.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're downloading it from an Xbox One or xbox.com, you would need a credit card/paypal on file in order to make the purchase. In order to download it without adding a credit card/Paypal, is to make the purchase from a 360 console.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2017
  5. SidneyMatthews Win User

Knights of Pen Paper Games with Gold bundle does not start

When I try to download this game for free with live gold I am charged,any reason for this?
  6. OlivierCésar Win User

backwards compatible games

Hi,

Gold X360 backward compatible games will always show you a Buy This Game.

But, that's no problem, click on Buy This Game and you will see Free if your Gold Subscription is valid. You will also need a valid payment associated to your account.

Excerpt from the FAQ

"When I try to download a game from Xbox.com I get a message that says "You have no valid payment options on file." Will I be charged for the free Games with Gold?

You won’t be charged for the Games with Gold download. The Xbox.com Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold members."

The FAQ can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq#c3ca0339eee64eeb90594fd08f34a212

Hope this help

Cheers
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Not able to download Fable Anniversary - Gold game of april/2020

The Microsoft Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members.
  8. Smwutches Win User

If you're downloading it from an Xbox One or xbox.com, you would need a credit card/paypal on file in order to make the purchase. In order to download it without adding a credit card/Paypal, is to make the purchase from a 360 console.
  9. PhilMarck Win User

Which One do i Get

PS4 Free to Play multiplayer games won't charge the users so they can play online for free, Xbox One won't offer the same.

-

DVR'ing games will be free on PS4, on Xbox One you'll need Xbox LIVE Gold.
Thema:

1. Charging for a Free Game Live Gold - Similar Threads - Charging Free Game

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  6. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  9. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c