Charges to my mobile phone bill

Discus and support Charges to my mobile phone bill in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How is it possible that my sons friend has opened a xbox account using my sons phone number and I now have £236 charged to my sons phone bill account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rachellu777, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Rachellu777
    Rachellu777 Guest

How is it possible that my sons friend has opened a xbox account using my sons phone number and I now have £236 charged to my sons phone bill account?

My son doesn't even have an xbox himself and I have no idea how this has happened.

:)

Rachellu777, Feb 6, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

in order to use your son’s phone as a method of payment, his friend would’ve had to have access to the phone, as a text message code has to be used to validate it as a payment method. I’m sorry that no one here can look at your billing issues or anything to do with your account, I suggest you open up a ticket at support.xbox.com and you should be able to get a callback.

Best of luck to you
  3. Reklaw X Win User

payment method via telephone number

The only providers Microsoft uses for mobile billing is sprint and Verizon. And I assume the charge would show up on your next months phone bill after making the purchase. That's how all mobile billing I've used in the past works.
  4. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

they have the code from my phone, i just didnt know what it meant until now
  5. RubyPatel Win User

mobile phone billing

yeah they had my phone next to them, and they know my number but i havent replied to the text because it doesnt say to. Just says to enter the code into the microsoft store to enable charges to my mobile phone.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

mobile phone billing

For billing or payment issues you should contact xbox support
Thema:

1. Charges to my mobile phone bill - Similar Threads - Charges mobile phone

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  4. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  7. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  8. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  9. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  10. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...