Charges for Gold live subscription on old Xbox 360

Discus and support Charges for Gold live subscription on old Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, My sons have an Xbox each. They initially had Xbox 360s many years ago for which I paid £49.99 x 2 annual subscriptions for Gold Live for both.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Raq22, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Raq22
    Raq22 Guest

Hi,

My sons have an Xbox each. They initially had Xbox 360s many years ago for which I paid £49.99 x 2 annual subscriptions for Gold Live for both. They then changed to Xbox One S. I have recently found out that I am being charged for an inactive account on one of the Xbox 360s? We no longer have the Xbox360. When I sign into my Microsoft account, it comes up with the old username tag for one of my sons. I can’t delete it/change it etc. My son now has a different name on his Xbox One S (for which I am paying £6.99 a month and have been paying since June 2021) as he says it didn’t give him the option to subscribe to an annual payment??

I have tried several times to speak to Microsoft. I did get to speak to somebody in America who could not help me, but as I had to cut the call short, he said the case would be kept open! It now seems impossible to speak to anybody else on the telephone and online. I cannot request a call back as it says an error occurred on their part!

I just want to know if I can get rid of the old user tag for which Microsoft have just taken another £49.99 yearly subscription and change it to my son’s new tag/can I get a refund for the subscriptions as they are not being used. I thought I was paying for my son’s use on Xbox One S, not an old Xbox?

I have cancelled recurring billing, but wondered if anybody can help to get rid of this old tag. I have tried to change the tag to my son’s new name, but it will not let me do that. I am not an Xbox gamer myself and don’t really have a clue what I am doing.

Can anybody offer any help?

Many thanks.

PS. Hope this all makes sense?

:)

Raq22, Apr 4, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can't as the agent told you.

Either you recover the old account or buy prepaid yearly codes.

Which most people do nowadays anyways due to the fact you can do 3 years of live at a time then upgrade to gamepass ultimate for only 1 month which upgrades your 3 years of gold to 3 years of ultimate
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

4. Plínio de Paula Win User

Lego Star Wars TCS

Hi.

I have a similar problem.

I have activated Xbox Live Gold and could download Xbox One Lara Croft with GWG for free but, for some reason, I cannot download Xbox 360 Star Wars Lego: TCS for free.

When I click to download it in the Marketplace it shows that it's going to be charged.

Do you know why is that?

My Xbox Live Gold subscription region is Brazil.
    Solved...

Guess just needed to wait a little while to Xbox Live Gold subscription to be processed by Xbox 360 Marketplace.
  5. Plínio de Paula Win User

Cannot get Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga from GWG

Hi.

I have a similar problem.

I have activated Xbox Live Gold and could download Xbox One Lara Croft with GWG for free but, for some reason, I cannot download Xbox 360 Star Wars Lego: TCS for free.

When I click to download it in the Marketplace it shows that it's going to be charged.

Do you know why is that?

My Xbox Live Gold subscription region is Brazil.
    Solved...

Guess just needed to wait a little while to Xbox Live Gold subscription to be processed by Xbox 360 Marketplace.
  6. gds1972 Win User

2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-S: MICROSOFT FIX THIS NOW

Hi

Unfortunately Xbox 360 game purchases can't be completed on an Xbox One console or at Xbox.com without having a payment method such as a debit/credit card registered to your account. One you have done this it should allow you to complete the Xbox 360 games
    with gold purchase without charge.

If you try to complete this purchase on an Xbox 360 console you will not need to register another payment method.

Please note not all Xbox Live Gold subscriptions (typically trial subscriptions) include Xbox 360 games with gold games.
Thema:

1. Charges for Gold live subscription on old Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Charges Gold live

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  9. I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge. How can I get a refund?: I need a refund for Xbox live gold charge $59.00 because I have not had a gaming account for two years. a476b7eb-1748-4709-9174-f3071b2ce514
  10. i cant charg my gold by redeem card .whay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant charg my gold by redeem card .whay?: XBOS-3013 8252f7dc-0788-4f71-b9ad-a303bd563fbc 2017/10/12 - 23:53:51 UTC 0d5f28bc-a5fe-4f2a-8452-5351aec8e17f