Charged twice for DLC?

Discus and support Charged twice for DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeffSinasac, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JeffSinasac
    JeffSinasac Guest

Charged twice for DLC?

I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on record with Microsoft? How do I rectify?

:)

JeffSinasac, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Waivering Win User

Charged twice for DLC?

Call microsoft support and that should help you a lot, have a wonderful day.
  3. JeffSinasac Win User

Charged twice for DLC?

Not possible. My Achievements remain intact and date back to day one of the Xbox 360. Definitely the same account, but with no apparent record of dozens of purchases on that system. (Or any purchases on that system).
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Charged twice for DLC?

You can also check your order history by going to account.microsoft.com

It looks like the link that was given in the previous post was for checking it on the consoles.

Another thing did you possibly buy it on a disc or was it purchased digitally?
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Charged twice for DLC?

Hey there JeffSinasac

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity on this DLC conundrum.

Unfortunately, if you can't find it in your order history, then that could only mean that the DLC was purchased on another profile if you played it before. You can always contact
    customer support
    if you would like help looking in your order history but if it's not there you would have to purchase it again.

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks!
  6. JeffSinasac Win User

Charged twice for DLC?

Just tried to check. On Xbox 360 it claims "No results found", which is ridiculous as I downloaded dozens and dozens of things over many years. This is the same account I've used since the inception of the Xbox 360.
Thema:

Charged twice for DLC?

1. Charged twice for DLC? - Similar Threads - Charged twice DLC

2. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  3. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  4. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  5. Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...: Being charged twice for a game I bought and gifted. Can't refund the game. 459094a9-67cf-4ebf-abf8-4ff610da7d73
  6. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  7. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  8. Charged twice for a game that i did not get and i can not see it in order history??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for a game that i did not get and i can not see it in order history??: Hello, i was trying to make a purchase on Microsoft Store but i was charged twice and i did not get the game i wanted. There is no transaction shown neither the order is appeared on order history....
  9. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  10. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...