Charged on Paysafecard via Xbox One but no game arrived

Discus and support Charged on Paysafecard via Xbox One but no game arrived in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing this to ask for help for the following situation: I have been looking at the Xbox One game "Yakuza Kiwami 2" for 2 weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulioM69, Oct 5, 2022.

1. JulioM69
    JulioM69 Guest

Hello,

I am writing this to ask for help for the following situation:

I have been looking at the Xbox One game "Yakuza Kiwami 2" for 2 weeks now.

Today, I decided to purchase it. I clicked Buy as I saw it on sale for 4.99 EUR. I chose Paysafecard as my payment method. I logged in and pressed buy, and was met with a checkmark along with the usual purchase processed screen, but I somehow accidentally pressed B and the window abruptly closed and returned me to the Yakuza Kiwami 2 Xbox Microsoft store page. The buy button didn't give me an option to download the game, it still just said "Buy". I panicked and logged into my paysafecard account quickly, and surely enough, 4.99 EUR were missing and, to make matters worse, the game was still missing.

How do I access the game or at least ask for a refund?

My device is the original 500GB Xbox One.

Cheers!

:)

JulioM69, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi JulioM69, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that it is showing up on your order history and is stated as "completed". To check, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Please note that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time.

Once you were able to see the order transaction there simply perform a powercycle on your console to re-sync the game licenses.

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. David Arbuckle Win User

Xbox One Paysafe Refund?

Hello again.

I just thought of something. Do I need to have a payment method set in my account settings in order to get the money back?
    (I was expecting the money to arrive to the paysafecard I bought it with.)
  4. Recon73 Win User

How will you power your controller?

I pre-ordered MS play and charge kit will arrive with my Xbox one.
  5. Hurried01 Win User

Paysafecard on xbox...

We can t use paysafecard on xbox?
  6. PavelKlaus Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not in Library?

Hi I've brought sea of thieves for £21 through paysafecard and on xbox,micrsoft it shows that i don't own the game at all and also my Microsoft history doesn't show the payment. but i have all the proof on paysafecard that i've payed and it took my money what do i do?
Thema:

1. Charged on Paysafecard via Xbox One but no game arrived - Similar Threads - Charged Paysafecard via

2. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  3. More than one charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    More than one charge: I subscribed to xbox gamepass ulimate and it charged my card twice after I had done it once. 25c07838-2b64-44db-b574-71825761740d
  4. I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024.: Hello, I was charged $75.76 and $18.38 on February 27th 2024. I have a recurring bill for the $18.38 for game pass ultimate but I do not know what the $75.76 is for....
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...

in XBoX on Windows
    So what is this charge from you?? my purchase history says I haven't had any purchases in...: I'm unsure what to do now since y'all charged my card but I have no purchases in the last 3 months. 239d8f4b-c9d4-43bf-aa05-bae15f765b09
  7. My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite 2 keeps disconnecting on every device fully update fully charged even with usb: I have been encountering this issue since 2 days now it just randomly disconnects sometimes I've tried everything the controller is updated and charged even with USB cable it still happens I tried...
  8. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  9. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  10. how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I refund a charge that I didn't know?: I suddenly get a charge and didn't know where for, I cant find it where the charge is going. I try to investigate still no answer all my subscription where canceled. pls help I don't have money...