CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND

Discus and support CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP. i have been charged multiple times for a game pass which should only have been a 14 day trial and can not for the life of me find a way to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CostSkydiver973, Mar 26, 2018.

1. CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND

HELP.

i have been charged multiple times for a game pass which should only have been a 14 day trial and can not for the life of me find a way to get this resolved.

i have tried the xbox support page and was met with the AI chatbot thing... tried for around 30 mins and didnt get far... anyone?

:)

CostSkydiver973, Mar 26, 2018
  2. Jaz524
    Jaz524 Guest
    sound error

all the voice overs in the game are acting as if its a whisper, i have tried multiple things to fix it and i cant figure out why i cant get the voice overs to play correctly.

Jaz524, Mar 26, 2018
  3. unatechnical
    unatechnical Guest
    Code error: 80169D94

Didnt work! Microsoft has me turning in cicles.

FFFFFFFF0000006C

they cant figure out how to remove the error.

called 4 times already.....

unatechnical, Mar 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. unatechnical Win User

Code error: 80169D94

Didnt work! Microsoft has me turning in cicles.

FFFFFFFF0000006C

they cant figure out how to remove the error.

called 4 times already.....
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

They took my money for an error in the gold = (

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend
    cancelling the Xbox Live subscription
    to find out if the subscription will automatically refund the charge. If the charge is not automatically refunded, we recommend
    requesting a refund
    for the transaction. If you are unable to request a refund due to your region, please reach out to the
    Xbox support team
    for help with the charge. Be sure to let us know the results!
  8. Chief Second Win User

Cancel game pass error and refund impossible

*Cant get an error. meant cant get a refund - this is nomatter what I have tried.
  9. Mephistoau666 Win User

PC Games Pass Issue, cant see anything - Support is useless, plz help

I have the exact same error as of yesterday - did you figure your issue out?
Thema:

1. CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR GAME PASS IN ERROR AND CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO REFUND - Similar Threads - CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  6. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  7. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  8. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  9. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  10. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf