Charged for subsription but cant request refund

Discus and support Charged for subsription but cant request refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why can I not contact support to get a refund for a subscription when they charged me for it today, and i terminated/canceled it today. Sadly havent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mostwanted12354, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Charged for subsription but cant request refund

Why can I not contact support to get a refund for a subscription when they charged me for it today, and i terminated/canceled it today. Sadly havent played xbox for almost a year and forgot about the subscription, but it seems poor service to not being able to request a cancelation and forcing the consumer who doesnt want the service to be forced into this...

:)

Mostwanted12354, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You should be able to cancel it and refund it at http://account.microsoft.com If not, you can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Request a call back

Hey Jack,

Unfortunately we aren’t able to access accounts or issue refunds here on the forum. You will need to fill out the request refund form or speak to support, who will be able to help with this.

For infomation and instructions on requesting a refund please go to:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If you encounter any issues with this, contact support through the link Smwutches posted above.

When contacting support you may need to adjust your options to speak to someone. Try selecting “I don’t recognise a charge” under “subsriptions and billing”. You will then be able to request a call back or chat online with a support agent.

Please note:

Requesting a refund does not guarantee a refund and most purchases are not eligible for one after 14 days.

Any questions/concerns I’m happy to help! 😊
  4. BTRUITT95 Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

You can also request your refund or cancel subsription via your help on the console. goto help search help for refund it will goto our accnt list all recent purchases and you just click the one yo want then click refund you may have to confirm more than
    once. Only the purchaser need to go through the refund info pages.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

They took my money for an error in the gold = (

Hello Alex,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend
    cancelling the Xbox Live subscription
    to find out if the subscription will automatically refund the charge. If the charge is not automatically refunded, we recommend
    requesting a refund
    for the transaction. If you are unable to request a refund due to your region, please reach out to the
    Xbox support team
    for help with the charge. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I was double charged

That's definately strange that support said that they couldn't refund you for a double charge.

Did you try requesting a refund threw this 'Request refund' Xbox Support link?
Thema:

1. Charged for subsription but cant request refund - Similar Threads - Charged subsription cant

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  9. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  10. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc