Charged for Gears of War 3 DLC I already own in the Season Pass

Discus and support Charged for Gears of War 3 DLC I already own in the Season Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Saturday, July 26, 2014 There was an Xbox Live outage. I had trouble signing in while playing Gears of War 3. The game couldn’t read DLC that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Migaru, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Migaru
    Migaru Guest

On Saturday, July 26, 2014 There was an Xbox Live outage. I had trouble signing in while playing Gears of War 3. The game couldn’t read DLC that I already downloaded. I browsed around and viewed to the RAAM’s Shadow DLC to see how much it costs. I
    never hit the purchase button, but I got charged for the content and got an email and order number and everything. Is there a way I can get a refund or some other compensation? This is surely just a simple mistake because why would I buy the content if it’s
    already included in the Season Pass?

:)

Migaru, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Free Games with Gold

Back in GoW3 days when the impeccable 'Season Pass' glitch went down with RAAM's Shadow DLC day of release (Or Forces of Nature), those Season Pass owners were still prompted to buy it after launching Gears. Knowing we had the Season Pass, we downloaded
    (purchased) the dlc anyway assuming we wouldn't be charged. A forum was started just like this and every season pass owner whom separately paid for the dlc were given a refund. Hoping the same thing happens here.

GrannyWackers, Jul 27, 2014
  3. still getting charged for content after purchasing season pass

I have the gears of war 3 season pass... but. still being charged for raams shadow... Someone please fix this

ninjapirate755, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jul 27, 2014
  5. kruxx Win User

season pass

got my pass for 1800 just before christmas it was on sale :). but yes the season pass entitles you to download the first 4 dlc packs for gears of war 3 at no charge at a saving of 33%.
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. VernierSlake Win User

I know this is about GoW3 and not the xbox, but Epic isn't being cooperative.

8. kchsMIKE2010 Win User

Gears 3 season pass yet still got charged in marketplace!

I've had the Gears of War 3 season pass since Halloween, and it won't let me download the DLC either.
  9. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Gears of war 3 online pass???

gears of war 3 didnt come with online pass, but it did have a season pass which gave you the dlcs at a cheaper rate and sometimes free
Thema:

1. Charged for Gears of War 3 DLC I already own in the Season Pass - Similar Threads - Charged Gears War

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  9. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  10. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc