Charged for a free game on gold

Discus and support Charged for a free game on gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently noticed that jurassic world evolution was advertised free with games on gold so proceeded to download but was then charged? I have spoken to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by iMyTie, Jan 8, 2020.

1. iMyTie
    iMyTie Guest

Recently noticed that jurassic world evolution was advertised free with games on gold so proceeded to download but was then charged? I have spoken to friends also on gold an they have downloaded free of charge so why have I not? My xbox live gold doesnt
    run out till march, Didnt want the game just thought id make use of the freebies, Tried taking a picture saying it was free but since i own it, it no longer has the free label just owned, cant contact xbox just automated robot chats and refund request, how
    do i phone them?

Charged for a free game on gold [​IMG]

:)

iMyTie, Jan 8, 2020
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

FREE Games on XBox Live

The free games on gold should be free, no hidden charges. That would be weird if there were any :)
  3. ngocphi Win User

'You have no valid payment options on file.'

For games for gold there is no charge

therefore the balance isnt the issue

games for gold are free for gold members the previous post already answered your question
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Hi there,

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is indeed a free games with gold and should not have charged you for the game. Essentially it still charges you but only 0$. You will still see the transaction in your order history but for 0$.

Does it let you get any of the other two free games with gold and have you always been able to get the free games with gold? Just attempted to get them and see if it charges you or not, but don't complete anything.

If you game share the subscription you won't have access to the free games, but you say you purchased it a week ago so that game should be free.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Hi

Sorry to hear this has happened. I am pretty sure it is available under Games with Gold until the 15/01/2020.

I would suggest you check out the Request an Xbox digital product refund page and submit a refund
    request citing this is a Games with Gold game.
  6. iMyTie Win User

Thanks but already tried the refund request, no actual way to rectify the problem or assured it is fixed, only to await a response which will take 72hours plus up to 5 days for a refund that is if i get a refund?? In the mean time out of pocket with other
    payments due over a free game
Thema:

1. Charged for a free game on gold - Similar Threads - Charged free game

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  9. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  10. I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for mlb the show when it should have been free with my game pass: I bought mlb the show for 62.00$ when I am seeing it is free with game pass. e87a460a-2c1f-4e21-bf07-c01e7f988b9c