Character i bought is now gone

Discus and support Character i bought is now gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on the game dead by daylight i bought the character Mikaela the day she came out (it’s been well over a year) and all of the sudden she’s locked..... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Payton Hankins, May 4, 2023.

1. Character i bought is now gone

So on the game dead by daylight i bought the character Mikaela the day she came out (it’s been well over a year) and all of the sudden she’s locked.. (i played as her just last night) it is saying i have to pay for her again. how do i fix this? i’ve restarted my xbox, signed out and in of my account, i even just deleted the game and waited an hour for it to reinstall. what can i do? i don’t want to pay for a character i’ve been having since she came out.

:)

Payton Hankins, May 4, 2023
  2. Dre G Writer Win User

Just when you thought it was safe to go back online!

This has happened before, but I'd dashboard out and reload the game and my character would usually be there, but its been over 12 hours now and my character still aint there, my character has never been gone for this long. My character BETTER not be gone
    forever.

cl.ly/.../193c3g1e2D16

Look at that, look at all that money I have earned..............I saved all that money JUST to buy the Cheetah and I bought it last night, and logged off, came back this morning to seeing that crap.........I was NOT a happy camper.

I hope it's a server issue, and not that my character is permanently gone. The GAF and official GTA forums are blowing up with this exact issue.
  3. CrimsonBohemian Win User

How to unlock DLC characters.

I got the characters and skin, but now all my save is gone?! WTF happened?
  4. Vinymac15 Win User

lost a pre order character for gears of war 3

i had two characters that shouldve been transferred over. one was aaron griffin when they had a facebook promotion to get the character and that transferred but my pre order character commondo dom transferred but now it is gone
  5. RAPIIDZGAMING1 Win User

I bought Hogwarts Legacy and uninstalled, now it is gone?

Happened to me to but on my xbox 1
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Hogwarts Legacy and uninstalled, now it is gone?

Where did you purchase the game?
Thema:

Character i bought is now gone

1. Character i bought is now gone - Similar Threads - Character bought gone

2. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  3. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  4. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  5. Xbox game 25 character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game 25 character code: I wanted to log in my 25 character code for xbox game, i logged in both my lapton and phone,then the code was rejected. How do i get a new code or be able to save the game in xbox console...
  6. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  7. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  8. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  9. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  10. Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone I bought battle pass so I can have blueprints guns with spawn characters now after...: IM JUST TRYING TO PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL I HAVE GREAT INTERNET XFINITY 1200gbt and all just why do I get killed 6-7 times and my damage is 2 and theirs is 300??? What am I doing wrong do I need an...