Character corruption/ gear deleted

Discus and support Character corruption/ gear deleted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after the recent sept. 16th update, my class names and epic gear sets were deleted on my characters. Also, won't let me play multiverse. Plz fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGamerBray, Sep 26, 2017.

1. TheGamerBray
    TheGamerBray Guest

So after the recent sept. 16th update, my class names and epic gear sets were deleted on my characters. Also, won't let me play multiverse. Plz fix asap!

:)

TheGamerBray, Sep 26, 2017
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Sep 26, 2017
  3. aslanhead
    aslanhead Guest
    Apps not loading

contacted customer service..had 1 corrupted file....deleted it...cleared cache...deleted profile only....restarted console...downloaded profile again....then everything worked

to find the corrupted file...go to settings hard drive and look for each possible file...the corrupted file has a warning sign.
    clearing cache - hard drive...press Y - did that 3 times

aslanhead, Sep 26, 2017
  4. The Lerm Win User

No player

I would try checking your Gears data and seeing if you have any corrupted files. Delete any that are, if they are. Then if thats not it, try playing a different game type. It may just be a Gears server issue.
  5. Jethroh Win User

Xbox 360 Freezing because of Saints Row 4

Noticed that my game only recently started to freeze downloading characters from the Saints Row community. I went to saintsrow.com on my PC and deleted the last few character that I had subscribed to. It would seem that one of the characters I had in my
    Que is corrupted.
  6. TheKiIIerNinja Win User

Help please !!

same thing happened to me with dark below i couldnt do any bounties or anything what i did was put all your gear for that character in that vault delete the character then get it back to your original gear which you stored in your vault should work
  7. onyxishere Win User

PLEASE HELP

Could be a corrupt download. Check your game memory and make sure the Gears downloads do not have an exclamation mark (!). Even if they don't, delete them and clear the console cache and redownload them.
  8. Meshuggala Win User

Graveyard.sav

Yeah. I wouldn't delete the graveyard.sav just because its about the same size as a character save file and it seems too coincidental to be a corrupted save. I'm hoping a patch will be able to recover our character data from the graveyard.sav and restore
    our characters. A lot of people are speculating that this glitch was a scrapped nightmare mode that was unlocked from the most recent patch.
Thema:

1. Character corruption/ gear deleted - Similar Threads - Character corruption gear

2. Xp. 32 character filler yada yada

in XboX Insiders
    Xp. 32 character filler yada yada: Just what does it do? submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  3. My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My on screen keyboard is giving too many options for each individual letter and character...: The on screen keyboard is giving too many options which is very annoying and affecting game play. How do I change this 77a41866-ac3a-460f-bb48-55d8543171e5
  4. How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix not being able to hear character voicelines in games?: I recently started playing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and noticed I was unable to hear voicelines entirely or they sounded like they were speaking from 50 meters away when the character...
  5. Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I move my joystick forward in a game my character continues moving even...: What happens is whenever I move my controller joystick forward to sprint in ac vallhalla and I let go of the stick it continues moving this is the same problem on the games UI and when moving...
  6. Xbox game 25 character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game 25 character code: I wanted to log in my 25 character code for xbox game, i logged in both my lapton and phone,then the code was rejected. How do i get a new code or be able to save the game in xbox console...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  9. If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated: I know now if you migrate accounts you won’t lose the data but I have both the new and old versions of the game on my Xbox will I lose the character on the old version of the game because they’re...
  10. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...