Changing the gamer name on solitaire

Discus and support Changing the gamer name on solitaire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play Solitaire on my fire and on my desktop. When I had to renew the hard drive , I lost my first gamername and now have a very low score. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by clingingwolf467, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Changing the gamer name on solitaire

I play Solitaire on my fire and on my desktop. When I had to renew the hard drive , I lost my first gamername and now have a very low score. I would like to play with the same name on both devices. How do I change the desktop name

:)

clingingwolf467, Jun 14, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying to go to the
    Microsoft casual games community
    . They deal specifically with these titles, and are very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing gamer name

When you load up a BC game does it say disconnected from xbox live?

Try this also.

1. Load up any BC game

2. once loaded up hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on either side of the big xbox button on the controller) at the same time. This will bring up the 360 guide.

3. You should have a choice to download profile there click on it

4. sign in with your email and password.

Whenever you change your gamertag on your account you have to redownload your profile to any 360 this includes the emulator on the ONEs and the directions above are the only way to do this.
  4. tinysuz2604 Win User

How do I change my gamer name

I have changed it on Xbox app and my new name is showing there but not on the solitaire app
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gamer Tag Name Change

For an official answer for why it was changed, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

If it was changed because it violated the code of conduct then it is not possible to get it back.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Gamer tag name change

Hello, Tadpole10. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The gamertag system is an automated system and there is no manual review of gamertags. If the system is not letting you use this gamertag, unfortunately there is no way around it. I'm really sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
Thema:

1. Changing the gamer name on solitaire - Similar Threads - Changing gamer name

2. gamer tag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamer tag change: Hi all. I singed in my xbox account on one of the kids ipad to download a purchased item on Minecraft PE. Somehow they managed to change my gamertag from one I have had for 15+ years completely...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do Microsoft charge for changing a gamer tag: the only benefit I see is greed by a big corporation absolutely scandalous there is no reason for this charge you should be allowed to change it once a year for free...
  6. Change Gamer Tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Gamer Tag: I changed my gamer tag, and it shows in the upper left corner when I sign in, but when it displays my character in a game it still has the computer generated name showing. How do I change that?...
  7. Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamer tag using Xbox gift card or Microsoft points: Recently I changed my gamer tag by mistake and waters my free chance, rn I figured that maybe a Xbox gift card could Help but I see no option 1d4eff62-2cd8-480f-a97b-5ebf16796699
  8. I changed my Xbox gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my Xbox gamer tag: I changed my Xbox gamer tag because it wouldn't display on bedrock. It turns out that wasn't even the issue so now I'm stuck with the suffix. They did not tell me ahead of time that it was a one...
  9. How do I change my PC gamer pic that was created 7/12/12 user name buffyfan97?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my PC gamer pic that was created 7/12/12 user name buffyfan97?: I have an account on the Dragon Age Keep web page. It shows two accounts one for PC and one for XBOX. The picture is showing for my gamer id of Buffyfan97 that I had created back in 2012. How do I...
  10. hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How...: hi, my name is Olle and i would like to change my xbox microsoft gamer display name. How can i do this if its possible? 8fb05641-7b5b-4013-a5e9-47c33b1405c3