Changing my account to adult

Discus and support Changing my account to adult in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so on my family plan I’m the only one on it, and I’m over 18 yd and it won’t let me change it to an adult account, so I was wondering if I could get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Myles McDevitt, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Changing my account to adult

Hi so on my family plan I’m the only one on it, and I’m over 18 yd and it won’t let me change it to an adult account, so I was wondering if I could get some help with changing it to an adult account?

:)

Myles McDevitt, Jan 10, 2023
  2. JamesOswald1 Win User

Transfer Account Profile to Childs Account

Can i change the status of my account from adult to child? And create a new adult account?
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, there is no option to change a child account to an adult account. The account will automatically become an adult account once it reaches the maturity level of 18+ years old. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for wanting to change your account to an adult one? Are you looking to change your Privacy settings?
  4. PoshMinotaur50 Win User

Custom Gamerpic

Hey there!

You need to have an adult profile to change your Gamerpic. If you have an adult account you will need to provide a valid credit card on your account and make sure you're birthdate is 18. If your account was created by an adult account and are in a Xbox Family
    only the adult account can promote you.
    My parent account did change my status in Microsoft family to an adult but it still won’t work. Is this what you were saying? And also is there anyway to get a custom gamerpic if my set birthdate is under 18?
  5. MASKEDAVENGER24 Win User

Custom gamerpics

I changed my account age to over 18 and a adult account
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

Family Account

As far as i know the account automaticly switch to a Parent account if the age is reached for an adult. Example, Here in Germany you are an adult with 18, so if the birthdate was entered corretly it automatic switch an the 18th birtday to an adult account.
    Changing before is not possible - even if you change the birthdate (my son tried it :) )
Thema:

1. Changing my account to adult - Similar Threads - Changing account adult

2. How do i change a child account to an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change a child account to an adult account: I can not make my account an adult account even though i am 18 years old and it says that on the account on Microsoft as well 72148e57-0e98-465d-9461-d6c200a7ec0b
  3. How do I change to an Adult account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change to an Adult account?: I created this account back around 2016, when I was not legally recognized as an adult. Now, 2 years have passed since I legally became an adult, but I still have child restrictions on my account...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Change Adult Account into Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Adult Account into Child Account: I accidentally made what was supposed to be a child account an adult account and I need to change it but it's not letting me. I don't want to delete all of the progress on the account tho....
  6. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account....
  7. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...: It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do? 67b049a0-f1d0-4b5c-a9eb-bdea1977071c
  8. changing kid account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing kid account to adult: hi, i wanted to know how i could change my kid’s account to an adult account so they can change their profile picture. i have tried managing consent but it brought me to a page which it said to...
  9. I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change Xbox privacy settings from an adult account: I have this old account that I played on when I was a kid and the Xbox privacy settings are locked I tried to change them from an adult account but I still can't access changing the other...
  10. Is there a way to change a Xbox/Microsoft account from a child to adult without a adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to change a Xbox/Microsoft account from a child to adult without a adult...: I have owned this account for some years now and I am of age to remove this issue. However I do not have an Adult Account to switch me out of it. I thought that during each birthday I would get...