changing my account to a new email?????

Discus and support changing my account to a new email????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have made a new email account and i am wondering how do i transfer all my xbox live things to it so that the new acount still has all my levels for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScruffyCandy4, Jan 5, 2014.

1. changing my account to a new email?????

i have made a new email account and i am wondering how do i transfer all my xbox live things to it so that the new acount still has all my levels for my online games and so my account is moved, so the email i have now will no longer be linked to xbox live
    but the new email will be linked???

:)

ScruffyCandy4, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Gamer tag linked to dead account

Alright so I made a new Microsoft account with a new email. My regular gamer tag (LukoJuko) is linked to my old Microsoft account, and I'm changing the Microsoft account that "LukoJuko" is connected to. Will my gamer score and xbox gold membership carry
    over?

SuedGazelle6928, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Changing my XBOX

My XBOX is "dead" so will be changing it to a new one. Will the new one accept my Gold Account ? Also does anyone know if the grey controllers will work on the new black console XBOX ? Thanks

FaZe PuLLsHoT, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Coolmannz Win User

combining a non Xbox live account with a Xbox live account

so i have to make a new Microsoft account and connect it with my nonlive account to change my nonlive account to live, then i go into Account on the xbox and change it to associate with my xbox live account
  7. ZARAM0 Win User

Changing WLID

I have made another 2 new email accounts and still cannot change my account to the new emails.
  8. ChillySubset694 Win User

Unable to reset Live account - I have tried everything!

If I cancel my account completly can I change my name on the new account to my old account gamertag?
  9. WPAK Win User

My Account wont Change to the new region :(

Hi there,

-

Just to be sure, did you execute the Migration steps like mentioned on this link

support.xbox.com/.../change-region
    If not, please use those steps.

-

If those steps are performed, please try the following:

1. delete the profile from the storage device (Delete profile only) like mentioned on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Clear the cache of the console:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3. Restart the console (Turn it off and on again)

4. Download your profile, via the steps on the link at step 1.

-

That should solve the problem. Please wait a few business days and try again. If it doesn't solve the problem please contact Xbox Support via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. changing my account to a new email????? - Similar Threads - changing account email

2. Change Minecraft Account Email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Minecraft Account Email.: Hi, Is there a way that I can change my Minecraft Account's e-mail? Thanks. -Wilson 3ab402b2-f5e8-449b-b118-7af849dec158
  3. My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was stolen and the email changed, and I was would like to know how to recover...: It has been locked anyway, but please leave suggestions to go about recovery given my email is no longer connected to the account. b8b1f8b6-c6ac-4b51-bab7-28a5d32eeb14
  4. How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the email associated with an Xbox account when I can’t access the email...: I just wanna change the email to an Xbox account (that I have used for many years) and I don’t have access anymore because the password was changed. Essentially it was created by my mom back when...
  5. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: microsoft account hacked and email has been changed. cant answer ACSR form as it asks what email has been hacked so i enter thaqt but it says it doesnt exist.. because it was changed...
  6. Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...: I’m asking mainly because I want to see what DLC I may have had with said account but I literally cannot access it because it was perma banned in their possession for reasons I still don’t know...
  7. xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway: I have no login activity, and my normal gamertag by no means goes against code of conduct. I have no prior Enforcment history and active suspensions. I changed my name to what it rightfully was....
  8. Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?: I downloaded some malware while not knowing it was actually malware and when I tried to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.". So, I...
  9. Greetings. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked too so I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Greetings. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked too so I...: My main/original email account that I created my xbox profile with is being spammed and I want to close it. Is there a way to change the email address my xbox account is linked to in order to...
  10. My brothers Xbox account was hacked, recovery email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brothers Xbox account was hacked, recovery email changed: My brother has been an Xbox account holder for over 10 years, and its such a shame a company as big as Microsoft makes it so difficult to recover his account. The Xbox account *** Die...