Changing Minecraft associated email adress to a new one

Discus and support Changing Minecraft associated email adress to a new one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i made a new microsoft account for professional matters, and i'm wondering if i can move my purchased license of minecraft to the new one is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Guillermo Parada, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Changing Minecraft associated email adress to a new one

i made a new microsoft account for professional matters, and i'm wondering if i can move my purchased license of minecraft to the new one

is it possible?

:)

Guillermo Parada, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Guillermo, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but it's not possible to move a game license from one Microsoft account to another.
  3. jmbyers Win User

Email and sign in address question.

Unfortunately this cannot be done. The only way to do this would be to change your current email to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and create a new account with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but by doing this you would only get generic xbox emails and not ones related to the gamertag
    associated with the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Can't change the email address that my account is on

1 Change the email address associated with the Microsoft Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** by signing in at
    http://account.live.com then choosing Update Email Address, then change to a new HOTMAIL or LIVE address chosen on the spot which will be a 'throwaway' account.

2 In 30 days you can then change the email address associated with the Microsoft Account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** - the 30 day 'speed bump' is a requirement of the security folks at Microsoft Accounts, imposed upon Xbox by Microsoft.
  5. metman007 Win User

my live email account was hacked

i want change my email adress but live website say me : The email address associated with your Microsoft account can't be changed

Please help me :(
  6. maxen Win User

Removing Microsoft-account from Xbox Live account

[quote user="zkinnyjeeenz"]So by making a third email adress I can link the unwanted gamertag with the new adress, and then i can link both my two older email adresses to the desired gamertag?[/quote]

You can only have one email address associated with each Gamertag at one time.

Before it used to be possible to make one the alias of the other (so you sort-of-but-not-really merge the two, making one primary (and the one associated with the Gamertag) and the other just added on) but I'm not sure if this is still possible. If it is,
    you'll be able to do it through
    https://account.live.com/

Even so, only one (Primary) would be associated with the Gamertag, the other would just be associated with the Primary too.
Thema:

1. Changing Minecraft associated email adress to a new one - Similar Threads - Changing Minecraft associated

2. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  6. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  7. How do I change the Microsoft account that Minecraft is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the Microsoft account that Minecraft is associated with?: My Microsoft account was recently hacked and the only thing I cared about on it was Minecraft. After contacting Microsoft, they unfortunately had to close the account and suspend it as there was...
  8. Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to change the Microsoft email associated with my Minecraft account if I no...: My old Microsoft account got hacked a few months back, and I lost my Minecraft profile because I can't sign in without my Microsoft information. I've moved on to a new Microsoft account by now...
  9. How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change Microsoft email of a Minecraft account associated with a deleted Microsoft...: I deleted my Microsoft email with the same name and bought Minecraft on it. After I deleted it, I can no longer access my Microsoft account on Minecraft and when I recreated this account under the...
  10. Change the Microsoft email associated to my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change the Microsoft email associated to my Minecraft account.: Hi. I recently bought Minecraft Java using an email that I no longer want to use and I want to delete this email. So is there anyway I can transfer my Minecraft account to another email and use...