Changing Gamertag?

Discus and support Changing Gamertag? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does one change his gamertag? I have money on my microsoft account, but i cant change it ingame cause it still asks for points. How i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by exodius666, Jan 1, 2014.

1. exodius666
    exodius666 Guest

Changing Gamertag?

How does one change his gamertag? I have money on my microsoft account, but i cant change it ingame cause it still asks for points.

How i fix this?

Ive been searching for 2hours now.

thanks

:)

exodius666, Jan 1, 2014
  2. tbc
    tbc Guest
    Changing output to 720p

Thanks for the input. Why didn't/don't Respawn just set the it to 720p instead of 792p? Surely when upscaled to 1800p there is no difference?

3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Spotify Volume

Changing the balance has the same effect as changing the volume.

maxen, Jan 1, 2014
  4. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
  5. exodius666
    exodius666 Guest
    Hey, yeah, i tried that, but my points/money are not credited ingame (PC, dont have an xbox)

exodius666, Jan 1, 2014
  6. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Why are you saying "ingame" if you are not on xbox? Account credits don't work on the website. Why are you trying to change your gamertag if you don't even have an xbox?

DBurleson, Jan 1, 2014
  7. exodius666
    exodius666 Guest
    Well, im playing Dark Souls on the PC, ingame you can press the middle button on your xbox controller, to open up the menu, and from there you can change your gamertag at your profile.. I used the code on the xbox website, and now it is on my microsoft account.
    However, when i go ingame, there is nothing there..

exodius666, Jan 1, 2014
  8. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Changing Gamertag?

This website has been having a series of transaction errors and coding errors. Sounds to me Games for windows live is having similar issues. Unfortunately Currently the only way to change your gamertag is through the xbox 360 or xbox one consoles.

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2014
  9. exodius666
    exodius666 Guest
    @Auswolf7: Does the xbox360/One have money instead of points? Since i do have the money in my microsoft account, but ingame it tells me i need ms points..

exodius666, Jan 1, 2014
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  11. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Changes

Just look though the Server Browser and add all the Official DICE & EA servers to your favorites list, It took ten minutes do this.
  12. Smwutches Win User

changes

When you set up the One, it'll walk you through adding an account and as long as you sign in with the same information you've been using on the 360, you'll keep all of your information. Any 360 games that are backwards compatible that you purchased digitally
    will be available to redownload through your Games and Apps under Ready to Install. Your game saves do need to be stored on the cloud in order to use them on the One.
  13. PwnageTacoz12 Win User

changes

this is something i hope they are looking into for a future update.
  14. Viper The Loud Win User

changes

The best you could do at the moment is leave your Xbox on and the world running. If you set it to only allow your friends to join there's a smaller chance of people you don't trust joining the game and griefing up your world. It all depends on how much you
    trust your friends in your world.
  15. acaruthers23 Win User

changes

I realize your situation, but the problem with this is people can grief your world. Some random person could join and be able to destroy anything, then have it saved. Trust me I wish the same but there needs to be a safer way for this to work out. Maybe
    codes to get in like the PC version?
Thema:

Changing Gamertag?

1. Changing Gamertag? - Similar Threads - Changing Gamertag

2. When I changed my gamertag my ea that was says it is still linked to my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I changed my gamertag my ea that was says it is still linked to my old gamertag.: I contacted EA support they told me it was in the Microsoft's part and not EA's part. They also told me to unlink the account that it was in but I can't cause I don't have that gamertag anymore....
  3. Please help hacker change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help hacker change my gamertag: Someone change my username now i can't change it back i have to pay 9.99$ just to change it. He knows my password and email. I made a pin code to secure my account. HE still has the information....
  4. Having problems changing my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having problems changing my gamertag: Greetings, can someone help me with this? I'm not sure what's happening with my account. I'm trying to change the gamertag and it says error outage. 0fd3f152-35a0-4baa-a9fa-6560a015823e
  5. I'm unable to change my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to change my gamertag: So I trying to change gamertag to bendyfan1010 but is the word fan not allowed or something cuz it says This gamertag is already taken (it's not btw) or isn't allowed it kinda makes me confused...
  6. payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?: payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ? 19110216-ef68-4c9c-958e-57a8ad64bbeb
  7. xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag account name changed randomly. Need to email Microsoft in someway: I have no login activity, and my normal gamertag by no means goes against code of conduct. I have no prior Enforcment history and active suspensions. I changed my name to what it rightfully was....
  8. Trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so: Hello, I hope you're doing well. I am trying to pay for a gamertag change, but unable to do so as I am from Serbia and it does not let me pay for it in any way. Is there any solution to this?...
  9. xbox gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gamertag change: I have a new gamertag I would like to switch to but xbox forces me to have number in it even though there is only 1 or 2 people that have similar gamertags but it's very easy to tell them apart...
  10. So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I changed my Gamertag tag to Rez Faith and that's all I put and then I opened up...: So I changed my Gamertag tag to and that's all I put and then I opened up Fortnite and then it's shows my display name as 8812 d87cd486-ba99-4e3b-b32b-06a0070a08fd