Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

Discus and support Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leonard speck, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer ro the series x?

:)

leonard speck, Mar 2, 2024
  2. leonard speck Win User

Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer ro the series x?

Thanks OP. I will be trading it in so I will be reseting it.
  3. - AJ - Win User

I'm happy to help, Leonard.
    Have a lovely day/night, and happy gaming!
  4. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Leonard! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

If your Xbox One has been constantly connected to the Internet and the Xbox Network, your saved data should be backed up on the cloud and ready for use on the new console. This data will not be deleted from the cloud if you reset your Xbox One to factory settings.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Best regards.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

You don't need to reset your Xbox One unless you intend to sell it on or trade it in. You can leave it as it is.
  6. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring

I have only 1 account on it. I bought everything I have. The games are not transferring to my series X from my Xbox 1
Thema:

Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

1. Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will... - Similar Threads - Changing series reset

2. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  3. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  4. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  5. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  6. how do I get a disc installed on series X, after resetting and changing DNS to 8888,8844?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get a disc installed on series X, after resetting and changing DNS to 8888,8844?: I've reset console and tried the well published DNS fix for installing games from a disc. I'm going to see if I can transfer from Xbox One, but would still have the problems for new games....
  7. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  8. I want to know is there a way to change photos on my xbox series x from 4k to 1080p

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know is there a way to change photos on my xbox series x from 4k to 1080p: I want to know can i change a 4k screenshot/photo to 1080p cause before everything gets deleted in January next year i want to be able to store it on a hard drive...
  9. Changing the light intensity on an Xbox Series controller with a Windows PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing the light intensity on an Xbox Series controller with a Windows PC: Hi! I bought a new Xbox Series white controller what i really love, except that i cannot change it from full brightness when it's connected to my Windows 11 PC via bluetooth. I even installed...
  10. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...