Changing Email Content or Swapping?

Discus and support Changing Email Content or Swapping? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts. One is my primary and another I have for running minecraft. Dumb 10 year old me signed in with my school email on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndyOrellana, Jun 30, 2022.

1. AndyOrellana
    AndyOrellana Guest

Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts. One is my primary and another I have for running minecraft. Dumb 10 year old me signed in with my school email on that account, and minecraft is purchased on that account, not my primary. My school will be deleting the school email, meaning that minecraft will die, and I will have to purchase this again. Is there a way for me to move that accounts contents to my primary account? I don't want to spend money. Thanks for your answers!

:)

AndyOrellana, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AndyOrellana. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately that is not possible. Games cannot be transferred from one account to another. You will need to buy Minecraft again.

The only option I see here is if you purchased Minecraft recently. If you purchased it a few days ago, you can ask for a refund.
  3. maxen Win User

moving gamer info and gold membership to new account.

It changes the Microsoft Account (email) associated with your profile, thus changing it effectively moves everything onto the new email. Or swaps the emails out. Whichever way you want to look at it.
  4. oldboyhammer-99DFDC4 Win User

How do I change WLID for gamertag without an Xbox 360 console?

But doesn't the link/guide provided by An Xbox Dude involve changing my actual email to another one. Because if that's the case then I don't want to change my email address. I like it as it is. Or am I misunderstanding something? Does this process actually
    swap my work email for my casual email and will I end up receiving work related emails to my casual email address because of the swap? Slightly confused. :(
  5. Jacyintha Win User

Unauthorized Access Update - Please Help

The only time they change the email on UA's is when it is being changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when your WLID was changed originally. Its up to you to change to the correct email through the swap function on the console.

Since you tied your email to a second account, you'll need to download this profile, swap the email for something else in order to free up your email to use on the original account.

It is a bit of a lengthy process, however, as there is a 30 day wait period to live ids being attached to a gamertag. So if the UA team changed your WLID to an *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** email, you have to wait 30 days to change it again.
  6. voteDC Win User

Need to change my e-mail address linked to my XBL account. Help?

Thema:

1. Changing Email Content or Swapping? - Similar Threads - Changing Email Content

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  4. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  5. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  6. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  7. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  10. Can you change email without having access to the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change email without having access to the email?: Got a Xbox from a friend and want to change the email cause my friend no longer has access to that email is this possible? She also doesn’t remember the password to the account so we can’t reset...