Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games

Discus and support Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does one change the difficulty level (EASY, MEDIUM or HARD) in Ultimate Word Games? I started with MEDIUM, but the program reset itself to EASY.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjscribe, Nov 18, 2017.

  1. tjscribe
    tjscribe Guest

    Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games


    How does one change the difficulty level (EASY, MEDIUM or HARD) in Ultimate Word Games? I started with MEDIUM, but the program reset itself to EASY. A more difficult level would be more challenging. Thank you.

    :)
     
    tjscribe, Nov 18, 2017
    #1
  2. AJAX of NYC
    AJAX of NYC Guest
    Demo

    [quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

    just tried the ultimate difficulty,good luck pulling off a submission at that level.

    [/quote]



    I started downloading the demo before I went to work so it would be ready when I got home. Can't wait!!



    Anyway what is Ultimate difficulty like?? Are the difficulty levels the same as last year plus Ultimate mode?? Like is it Begginer / Experienced / Advanced / Expert and now Ultimate?
     
    AJAX of NYC, Nov 18, 2017
    #2
  3. DennisBruns
    DennisBruns Guest
    Cloud sync

    Ive been playing Ultimate Word Games on my Surface for several months. This morning, there was a glitch syncing to the cloud and when I closed and reopened the Ultimate Word Game app, all my levels disappeared and I was back to level 1.

    However, when I click the xBox icon and go to Ultimate Word Games and then click Achievements, all my levels are appearing.

    It would seem my user data exists somewhere in the xBox word, and I just need to get it moved to the Microsoft Cloud worl;d for my xBox Live account.

    Any ideas how to do this?
     
    DennisBruns, Nov 18, 2017
    #3
  4. Quiet Hero Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    How do I change the Difficulty Level for the Klondike Games? I was on Expert Level and switched off in the settings and it will not go back to Expert Level or any other level but Random.
    Found it! Win a game in the same klondike category and the change difficulty level will appear.
  5. GordonBennett3 Win User

    Changing difficulty level

    Still can't see "Remember Deck Difficulty".
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Changing difficulty level

    Hi there Gordon,

    Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in reference to in-game settings for Microsoft Solitaire. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have tools or resources for in-game play or settings.

    I recommend try the following troubleshooting articles:





    Hope this helps.
  7. Niko1664 Win User

    Changing difficulty level

    Hi
    GordonBennett3 ,

    The option did not tell me anything so I went to see just now. And if, the option exists, you just need to restart a new game with the icon at the bottom left (new game). The
    option "Remember Deck Difficulty" will be a check box at the bottom. ( It appears to me at least..) Hope this answers your question.

    Good night !
  8. AridLizard Win User

    Changing difficulty level

    hi

    they changed the screen layout for the Solitaire games on PC

    now it says Show Difficulty Selection (near the bottom)

    turn that to On for the game you want to change difficulty level on and next time you start it will ask what level you want to play at (it will do this every time you start a new game)

    hope this helps
Thema:

Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games

Loading...
  1. Changing difficulty level for Ultimate Word Games - Similar Threads - Changing difficulty level

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having difficulty changing my email address for a 2nd Xbox profile.: I created an alias on Xbox to play Diablo 3 locally with a friend. I registered an Apple e-mail address that I now want to change to an outlook alias that I created successfully. I have gone to...