changing battle log portrait
Discus and support changing battle log portrait in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you change them? Just got some out of a battle pack. 1aa35e83-1332-452b-b0df-6fbd3a1761f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SatanicAssassin, Jan 23, 2014.
Thema:
changing battle log portrait
Loading...
-
changing battle log portrait - Similar Threads - changing battle log
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !
in XboX InsidersLa nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)... -
Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?
in XboX InsidersDid Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%... -
Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time
in XboX InsidersXbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to... -
Lost Battle Pass Characters After Changing Game Pass Account (Call of Duty - PC)
in XBoX AccessibilityLost Battle Pass Characters After Changing Game Pass Account (Call of Duty - PC): StartFragment purchased the full Battle Pass for Season 1 in Call of Duty on PC via Game Pass. I unlocked all characters including Adler, Park, Brutus, and Klaus. Later, I switched to a...