Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

Discus and support Changing Back Home Screen Customizing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ElderThaddeus, May 21, 2024.

1. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of having to go through all that what it is now. I never minded the Ad in the corner or the replacement or All games and Apps tile for a store tile on the main "bar" of tiles on the home screen, but adding all that and removing customizing.

:)

ElderThaddeus, May 21, 2024
  2. Zetsumei Rage Win User

The game tiles at the top of the new Series X dashboard are way too small, is there any way to enlarge them. I am speaking specifically about the ones at the top of the home screen.

That link didn't lead anywhere. I know how to customize my home screen, the problem is that there is no option to change the size of the tiles on the home screen.
  3. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

custom home screen

Hey AfricanNinja V2,

That sounds like a great idea!

Please post it in the 'Console Feedback' forum
    Here
    so that the Xbox Team knows about it.

Regards,

SamxBroski
  4. Ryan Hopwood Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    My default background won’t change and now its stuck to default xbox console picture. Now I have to look up games and apps manually. Whoever team that did this update need to be drug test. I can’t change my background picture. Its default broken. Thanks Microsoft team for your useless home screen.
  5. Gridiron Effect Win User

Purchase settings

See if this helps.

1.Press the Xbox button to return to the Home screen.

2.Press the Menu button and select Settings (or select Settings on the Home screen).

3.Select the family member’s account whose settings you want to change, and then select Custom privacy template.

4.Change the Buy and download setting.
  6. GLaDOS62 Win User

How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

I want to change what's shown on my Xbox home screen. I like to keep it clean, with only what I use. Now, with the new update, my home screen is cluttered with company-selected things I don't use, or just don't want or need on my home screen. I'm only seeing the usual options to customize my groups.

How can I completely customize this new home screen?
    Sadly our options went the same way as women's rights.

We get none and we love it or leave it.
Thema:

Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

1. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing - Similar Threads - Changing Home Screen

2. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  3. If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?

in XboX Insiders
    If I change my Xbox background Home Screen pic will other people be able to see it or just me?: I’m clueless submitted by /u/Historical-Ad-3050 [link] [comments]
  4. How to change new xbox home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change new xbox home screen: Can't stand new home screen to much stuff on there how to change back ? 560dd53c-51cb-4f60-9698-1bc8f540fdce
  5. My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change...: My xbox's home screen after I got of for like an hour changed the tile size of everything. Now I can't change it back and it is ticking me off e02201a6-7bae-48ac-8e0a-0b1b37e1cbb9
  6. New Home Screen on Xbox Change

in XBoX on Windows
    New Home Screen on Xbox Change: I do not like the new Ui update. I want the old one back, what can I do? Not a fan at all. Is there a way to change my home Ui back to what it was??? 746f42e7-255e-4206-8d07-5ba6f7e1c531
  7. Is the home screen the only thing changed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the home screen the only thing changed?: Is it only the home screen that got updated? It has 8 applications instead of the 1 big and (I think it was 5) 5 small ones. submitted by /u/svnbm [link] [comments]
  8. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview: A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't...
  9. Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Screen (Recent Changes): I Guess After the New Update The Home Screen Changed. I Believe I'm in Alpha Ring. My Home screen is not only not editable but has "my games" way up to the top. Switched with the barely used &...
  10. I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my background pic on my xbox home screen from my phone. Now I cant chang it to...: Cant change my pic on my xbox home background to another pic from my phone. db478e49-bed3-43af-af59-4c1c4e8424c2