Changing accounts when loading up a game through Microsoft store. Need help!!!

Discus and support Changing accounts when loading up a game through Microsoft store. Need help!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For some reason when I try to run a game on the Microsoft store as soon as I load into the game it changes accounts to my Pc's Microsoft account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaiden31, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Jaiden31
    Jaiden31 Guest

For some reason when I try to run a game on the Microsoft store as soon as I load into the game it changes accounts to my Pc's Microsoft account. I want it to use the Microsoft account that has been signed in through the Microsoft store. Is there a way I can fix this!! I need to know ASAP.

:)

Jaiden31, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Jaiden31 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it appears that you are having an issue on your Microsoft store where soon as you load into the game it changes accounts to your Pc's Microsoft account. I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. Are you using an Xbox app?
    2. Are all games installed through MS Store asks for PC MSA? May we ask for the message?
    Just to let you know it is needed to use same credentials on playing games in MS Store. If you are using an Xbox app, the account must be the same. (Xbox app = Microsoft Store)

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. SevenPenguin846 Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

there is no paypal option. also it does load when change region. but it just load and nothing else, you can't download anything. i tried download some game pass games through microsoft store and it work just fine but most of the games requires Xbox app.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Microsoft Store Order Never Arrived

5. Tezzarrific Win User

How do i redeem code on pc

if it was redeemed via microsoft store or xbox app then you need to load fortnite on an xbox console or via xcloud for it to sync to your epic account, if you play on pc then all future purchases are better done in game or through epic store.
  6. Matty .t. Win User

I can't pre-order need for speed unbound

Yes I could pay for other items no problem. I found a way around the Microsoft store not working though. I loaded up need for speed heat and went to the store in the game and pre ordered it through there. It was cheaper as well since I had played the previous need for speed games.
Thema:

1. Changing accounts when loading up a game through Microsoft store. Need help!!! - Similar Threads - Changing accounts loading

2. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  6. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  9. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  10. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213