changing acccounts on windows 8 on laptop

Discus and support changing acccounts on windows 8 on laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i would like to change the account on my laptop which is just a random account that i do not remember making and instead change it into my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sampson2000, Aug 31, 2017.

  1. sampson2000
    sampson2000 Guest

    changing acccounts on windows 8 on laptop


    i would like to change the account on my laptop which is just a random account that i do not remember making and instead change it into my xbox one account. i have had a look and i cant find any tab anywhere on the settings to change my account any help
    would be great

    p.s when i created the account on my laptop i used a different email when creating my account

    :)
     
    sampson2000, Aug 31, 2017
    #1
  2. Doomofman
    Doomofman Guest
    Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

    Yeah I have Smartglass on my Windows 8 laptop too. Don't know if it works on any OS but windows 8 though
     
    Doomofman, Aug 31, 2017
    #2
  3. Errors

    Thanks I am using windows 8 on a laptop
     
    LondonBusdriver, Aug 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Doomofman Win User

    Tablet+Xboxone+Smart Glass=?

    Yeah I have Smartglass on my Windows 8 laptop too. Don't know if it works on any OS but windows 8 though
  5. LondonBusdriver Win User

    Errors

    Thanks I am using windows 8 on a laptop
  6. Dark destiny Win User

    What's a good cheap tablet for Smartglass features?

    You can use smart glass on a windows 8 laptop yes
  7. MB5656 Win User

    Changing avatar

    so doing this:

    Windows 8 device (laptop, tablet, PC)

    1). Launch the Games app that is preinstalled with the Windows 8 OS. No need to download this app from the app marketplace.

    2). Scroll to the left where your avatar stands and select the "Edit Profile" option.

    3). Make the desired changes to your profile, click "Save" and you're good to go!

    (While viewing Xbox.com on any laptop or PC, you can also still update your profile at this page right here)

    did not work?
  8. Dark destiny Win User

    Know what I think is the coolest feature?

    I can already snap on my windows 8 laptop get on my level
Thema:

changing acccounts on windows 8 on laptop

Loading...
  1. changing acccounts on windows 8 on laptop - Similar Threads - changing acccounts windows

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...: i have 100% of the information needed with screen shots clips a YouTube channel with me playing on my account also proof of payments serial numbers and ip address i also have the x box i have the...