Changes to report system needed.
Discus and support Changes to report system needed. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Longjumping_Doubt272, Nov 2, 2023.
Thema:
Changes to report system needed.
Loading...
-
Changes to report system needed. - Similar Threads - Changes report system
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes
in XboX InsidersRegarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !
in XboX InsidersLa nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)... -
Family Safety Reports for 2 children come in on different days - how do I change them to...
in XBoX AccessibilityFamily Safety Reports for 2 children come in on different days - how do I change them to...: Hi, I have 2 kids and I get the weekly family safety reports for them both, but the reports get sent to my email on a Tuesday for one and a Thursday for the other. How can I get them to come on... -
I changed my gamer pic they approved it got reported and I'm com banned for two months so...
in XBoX AccessibilityI changed my gamer pic they approved it got reported and I'm com banned for two months so...: Pls help fix this I got reported for no reason got com banned for two months with a profile picture yall approved c77f1632-9f5c-4bfc-8081-42694732fbfd -
Can Microsoft change its report system?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan Microsoft change its report system?: Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as...