Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

Discus and support Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite? -[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamillaVU, Nov 12, 2019.

1. CamillaVU
    CamillaVU Guest

Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address]

Je voudrais savoir comment changer l'email de mon compte fornite?

-[Translation - I would like to know how to change the email from my fornite account?]

:)

CamillaVU, Nov 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CamillaVU,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you interested in learning how to

change the email address of your Microsoft account
    ? Are you referring to changing the association between your Microsoft account and Epic account? Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. TomuO2 Win User

Account Hackeds

Si il a pas changer ton adresse email tu devrez pouvoir le récupérer facilement tu change ton passe de ton adresse email ensuite tu fait une perte de mot de passe de ton compte pirater et tu change le mot de passe tout simplement .

-[Translation -If he has not changed your email address you will have to be able to retrieve it easily you change your pass from your email address then you make a password loss from your account hack and you simply change the password.]
  4. pierreoddou Win User

Modern Warefare

Merci mais pourquoi changer de compte microsoft? Je crains de perdre toute mon istallation?

-[Translation - Thank you, but why change your microsoft account?
    I am afraid of losing all my installation?]
  5. Bl4ck Ivory Win User

Fortnite

Le compte Epic avec lequel je suis connecté utilise la même adresse mail que mon compte Xbox Live mais quand je veux associer ce compte Epic mon compte Xbox Live, on me dit que mon Compte Xbox Live est déj associé avec un autre compte Epic...

[Translation - The epic account I am logged on uses the same email address as my Xbox Live account but when I want to associate this epic account with my Xbox Live account, I am told that my Xbox Live account is already associated with another epic
    account... ]
  6. Salmoro Win User

Modifier l'adresse email liée à son profil Xbox (et non pas celle de son compte Microsoft)[Change the email address linked to their Xbox profile (not their Microsoft account)]

Salut

Vous pouvez pas changer l'adresse de votre profile xbox, car c'est le meme adresse de votre compte Microsoft. L'email de votre compte Microsoft est lié tous les services ( Outlook, Skype, office, Xbox .. ).

Et Malheureusement, le support technique ne peuvent pas vous aider.

Cordialement

[Translation - Hello

You cannot change the address of your xbox profile, because it is the same address of your Microsoft account. Your Microsoft account email is linked to all services (Outlook, Skype, Office, Xbox, etc.).

And unfortunately, technical support cannot help you.

cordially]
Thema:

1. Changer d adresse email de mon compte -[Translation - Change my account's email address] - Similar Threads - Changer adresse email

2. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  3. Voice changer for people with accents

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice changer for people with accents: I'm having a hard time playing with others because they can't understand my accent so I was wondering if you could add a voice changer feature. 0616394a-9ee8-4e49-b424-b93e2a5bba98
  4. New edge update is a game changer for me

in XboX Insiders
    New edge update is a game changer for me: Being able to add edge to my pins, set /play as my homepage and jump straight into outriders etc with series x load times is amazing. Sure the graphics are not 4k. But for grinding or weekly tasks...
  5. gamertag changer isn't working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag changer isn't working?: hi! so i've been trying to change my gamertag for a while now, and i'm not entirely sure what im doing wrong. i went on the page to change my gamertag and once i tried to press the last button to...
  6. Changer de Gamertag XBOX -[Translation - Change XBOX Gamertag]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer de Gamertag XBOX -[Translation - Change XBOX Gamertag]: Bonjour, je voulais changer mon gamertag "Beegroo" en "Gouenne". Le problème est que "Gouenne" n'est pas autorisé. J'ai vu votre forum https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic9 où...
  7. Je veux changer mon Gamertag qui possède mon vrai nom, mais on me demande de payer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je veux changer mon Gamertag qui possède mon vrai nom, mais on me demande de payer: Bonsoir, J'écris car j'ai un soucis qui, selon moi, est très important. En effet, récemment, je voulais enlever mon vrai nom de toutes les plateformes possibles, sauf que on me demande de payer...
  8. Changer un jeu de compte [Edit - Translation] - Change an account set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changer un jeu de compte [Edit - Translation] - Change an account set: Je voudrais transférer tous mes jeux sur un autre compte Microsoft... est ce possible ? [Edit - Translation] - I would like to transfer all my games to another Microsoft account ... is it...
  9. Changer gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changer gamerpic: Pourquoi il ne m’est plus possible de changer mon gamerpic personnalisé sur mon application Xbox? 802920ef-390c-4792-a01e-42137eccf38e
  10. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...