Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on...

Discus and support Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on Series S !!! Games such as: Red Dead Redemption 2 Borderlands... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by (Thunderwing), Dec 8, 2022.

1. Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on...

Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on Series S !!!

Games such as:

Red Dead Redemption 2

Borderlands 3

Metro Exodus

Dying Light

Dead Rising 3 & 4

Dead Island Definitive Collection

Watch Dogs 2

and others...

HELP!!!

:)

(Thunderwing), Dec 8, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on Series S !!!

Are they digital or disk games if risk games then no they wouldn't work
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that these games are not purchased under the account that you're using.

Let's validate, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and from there, locate the game order for the games that went missing. The status should be "completed".

If it's not showing from there, it may mean that it's on a different account that you own. Please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error Code: E106 00000002 8007045D

Got it, yes. I can recommend you the Series S if your library is mostly digital.
    Is a great console if you're not looking for the Series X.

If you don't have or aren't interested in 4K on games. That's a good choice

If the Series S isn't a good option for you. Maybe the Xbox One X is the next option. But you're going to miss some next gen games
  5. metadarknal99 Win User

Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list

This did no work as my mother bought the game on her account and we game share , the game was missing on her list too , even after doing the steps the game did not appear on the owned section or gamepass section of the full library on both Xbox series s consoles
  6. Lonnie Spurell Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 not installing on Series S/X? 11/2022

UPDATE : I have resolved the situation! While I can't call this a guaranteed solution but I'll just explain what I did.

I used to own a One X. I gave that to my brother over a year ago when I acquired my Series S. I went to his house tonight and played on the One X that I gave him which still had my profile on it. Once I signed in I checked my game library and sure enough, L4D2 was there (whereas on my Series S it didn't show up at all) I installed the game on the One X and booted it up and it worked.

Came home later, unplugged my Series S for a few minutes, plugged it back in and booted it up and lo and behold, there it was in my library!

I'm no genius but my only guess is that some wires got crossed with the license for the game and my profile/consoles. So for all you Series S owners, find a friend or relative that owns an Xbox One and try to install the game on that and then see if it shows up in your Series S library.

I appreciate all the help!
Thema:

Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on...

1. Changed Xbox one to Xbox Series S but some of my games are missing from the library on... - Similar Threads - Changed Series games

2. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  3. Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will...: Changing from xbox 1 to series x.i have to reset the xbox 1 before I get the series x. Will my game data still be on the cloud ready for me to transfer ro the series x?...
  4. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  5. Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. how do I get a disc installed on series X, after resetting and changing DNS to 8888,8844?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I get a disc installed on series X, after resetting and changing DNS to 8888,8844?: I've reset console and tried the well published DNS fix for installing games from a disc. I'm going to see if I can transfer from Xbox One, but would still have the problems for new games....
  8. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  9. I want to know is there a way to change photos on my xbox series x from 4k to 1080p

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know is there a way to change photos on my xbox series x from 4k to 1080p: I want to know can i change a 4k screenshot/photo to 1080p cause before everything gets deleted in January next year i want to be able to store it on a hard drive...
  10. Why is my backwards compatible game not signing in on my xbox series X, now ive changed my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my backwards compatible game not signing in on my xbox series X, now ive changed my...: I recently I changed my Xbox user-name and now when I load a backwards compatible 360 game, I get a message saying, "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it,...