Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

Discus and support Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account? 8745357a-b1bf-4f07-ace9-44384e09412b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TNC PinEapPle, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account?

:)

TNC PinEapPle, Oct 15, 2017
  2. ZeorCreater
    ZeorCreater Guest
    Can't change my region!?

I changed my XBox Live's region in December 2012 by accident, but I can't change back to the US now. What's the problem?

ZeorCreater, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Feudy 1
    Feudy 1 Guest
    changing my region

I changed region last week by an accident, if I contact an admin could they change it?

Feudy 1, Oct 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region

ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
  5. But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

An Old Freak, Oct 15, 2017
  7. Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this

8. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

It affects Xbox Live, which is the service as a whole, not just the 360 console.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  9. An Old Freak Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this
    It affects Xbox Live, which is the service as a whole, not just the 360 console.
  10. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
  11. An Old Freak Win User

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
  12. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
  13. ngocphi Win User

Thema:

1. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident. - Similar Threads - Changed 360 region

2. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  3. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  4. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  5. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  6. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  7. Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use Microsoft account balance to change gamer tag on Xbox 360?: I was told buy “Yumi T” I think on Xbox partners chat that I could, then I double checked after I already bought and redeemed the gift card (im stupid for that), and someone else said I couldn’t…...
  8. how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i change -personalize the background theme on a 360 console: i have an original 360 elite console from about 2012 maybe , googled how to do it but every anser it says to do the menues arent listed on my console. Like - Profile & system > Settings > General...
  9. I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my old 360 gamertag and the games that I have saved I can't access to get on: I'm trying to have all my saved games that are saved onto the new account so I can continue playing 101201a2-98e0-4124-a2a7-d65698c4ade7
  10. How to change locale region on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change locale region on xbox 360: I just connected my old xbox 360 to my tv, and the region is locked to russia, and i cant change it. Its in the settings language and locale. I can change the language but the locale which is set...