Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

Discus and support Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account? 8745357a-b1bf-4f07-ace9-44384e09412b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TNC PinEapPle, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident.

I somehow changed my Xbox 360 region to Serbia by accident. Will it affect my Xbox and Microsoft account?

:)

TNC PinEapPle, Oct 15, 2017
  2. ZeorCreater
    ZeorCreater Guest
    Can't change my region!?

I changed my XBox Live's region in December 2012 by accident, but I can't change back to the US now. What's the problem?

ZeorCreater, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Feudy 1
    Feudy 1 Guest
    changing my region

I changed region last week by an accident, if I contact an admin could they change it?

Feudy 1, Oct 15, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

yes as Serbia isn't an Xbox live region

ngocphi, Oct 15, 2017
  5. But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

6. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

An Old Freak, Oct 15, 2017
  7. Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this

8. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

It affects Xbox Live, which is the service as a whole, not just the 360 console.

An Old Freak, Nov 1, 2018
  9. An Old Freak Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Serbia is not supported by Xbox Live. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
    my xbox live account on the whole? As in does it affect PC/Xbox one too? Or is it just for 360? Because if so then it does not matter but it this
    It affects Xbox Live, which is the service as a whole, not just the 360 console.
  10. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
  11. An Old Freak Win User

But will it affect my xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.
  12. TNC PinEapPle Win User

But will it affect my Xbox account for PC and Xbox One? I don't care if my new region for 360 is Serbia since I don't even own a 360 anymore. I just don't want it to affect my Xbox account on the whole.

Not what I am looking for. Right okay. I was clicking around the support page. Found the "change region for 360" page and I migrated my account to Serbia. I was going to click Sweden but I made a mistake. Now What am asking for is. Does this migration affect
  13. ngocphi Win User

Thema:

1. Changed my Xbox 360 region by accident. - Similar Threads - Changed 360 region

2. I can't change Xbox 360 account region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change Xbox 360 account region: I'm getting "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." when I try to change it. I...
  3. Can't change Xbox 360's region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change Xbox 360's region: (before i start i want to apologise for my bad English ,it isn't my native language) hello,i got a problem with my xbox 360,the problem is that i moved to another country(idk if its necessary to...
  4. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  5. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  6. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  7. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  8. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  9. xbox 360 region change

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 region change: Hello, I used to have a brazilian live gold account and now I'm living in Colombia. Since I moved to this country I can't change my XBox 360 region. Everytime I try I receive the same error....
  10. Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing region Xbox 360 marketplace: I am trying to change region of my account on the Xbox marketplace (360), but it keeps refusing to do so. Why is this so and how can it be solved? Some additional information: I never owned an...