changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the...

Discus and support changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] it doesn’t even say anything about changing my gamerpic whilst under a suspension because of my gamerpic aeae8eb2-e137-4535-859e-d48e57fe4fc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Trademark™, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Trademark™
    Trademark™ Guest

changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the...

changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the... [​IMG]
    it doesn’t even say anything about changing my gamerpic whilst under a suspension because of my gamerpic

:)

Trademark™, Dec 18, 2022
  2. IseeALight Win User

How does this comment violate community standards?

I hope they help me out. I just received a 4 day suspension for having the Grinch as my profile picture. I'm assuming it was from mass reporting, but I'm not sure.
  3. Rainbowrug Win User

Why was my account banned

So I have to wait out a 4 day suspension because I got reported for have a picture of frogs as my gamer picture?
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why was I given a 1 day suspension over my profile picture?

5. Georges C. Win User

Grinch Profile Picture results in 4 day suspension

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello IseeALight, I'm sorry about what happened to your Game Pic, however Enforcement is is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access this kind of information.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  6. Dysruptz Win User

Banned by from communication

Its called a console privilege suspension. This usually has a duration of 60 days and are usually given after an extensive amount of communication suspensions on your console OR 1 100 day communication being given to a profile on your xbox
Thema:

1. changed my profile picture to many times and was given a 4 day suspension with the... - Similar Threads - changed profile picture

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  4. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  5. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  6. why dosent my xbox profile picture change

in XBoX Accessibility
    why dosent my xbox profile picture change: I try and change my profile picture for awhile but it still stays the same as it was bb23cba6-2354-47f0-877a-d84bc946b856
  7. Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?: So I just signed two accounts in on my Xbox and it made the profile picture change for the second one that was signed in and changed the name tied to it to be the name of the one that was signed...
  8. I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t change my profile picture on the Xbox app..: It won’t let me change it no matter what I do, it’s just staying the same- 7a479ec2-a898-4389-af8c-9bfadeda7913
  9. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...: It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do? 67b049a0-f1d0-4b5c-a9eb-bdea1977071c
  10. Can't change my profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my profile picture: Everytime I try to change my profile picture on the Xbox app to a custom profile picture it says "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I've been trying to change it now for 2 days. Do you...