Changed my password and can't login to Xbox Live from console

Discus and support Changed my password and can't login to Xbox Live from console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I changed the password on my Microsoft account and now I can't login to Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 console. On my PC I can login to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlueDempsey, Jan 27, 2021.

1. BlueDempsey
    BlueDempsey Guest

Yesterday I changed the password on my Microsoft account and now I can't login to Xbox Live from my Xbox 360 console.

On my PC I can login to my Microsoft account normally with the new password.

Tried the Contact Us on xbox/forgot but it's no help whatsoever, it goes into automated chat mode, asks me to restart my console and try to login again.

When I say it didn't work it gives me an option to talk to a person, when I click on that it just sends me back into the Contact Us screen giving automated help only (this is at 11:30 AM, within phone contact work hours).

Help please!

:)

BlueDempsey, Jan 27, 2021
  2. AConrad00 Win User

Code 80048821

I am having the same problem

Went to website and changed my password

Verified Xbox Live status and payment Information

Can log into Xbox live website

On Xbox console - login to Xbox live, asked for security login, successfully enter password and username, get temporary Xbox Live login, and then after the "remember password" stage, I am given the same error code --- FRUSTRATING!! And wasting my money on
    Xbox live that I freakin pay for!
  3. Skrungy616 Win User

Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

To clarify, my console is connecting to xbox live and the internet just fine when in network testing, but as soon as I try to redownload my profile about halfway into loading it says this console can't connect to xbox live OR there's a problem with the credentials you're using to login

I changed my microsoft password and even put my xbox serial number to my account, still can't get it to log in.

I have no idea what to do, I just wanted to play Diablo. :(
  4. ProjeKtWEREWOLF Win User

Xbox Live

Netflix. Changed my password on the website. Rebooted the Xbox.

Got disconnected from live AGAIN. rebooted Xbox. Loaded Netflix app. Logged in with new password.

Netflix worked. Stupid bug.

Xbox live is still playing silly buggers. Still randomly disconnecting after sloooooooooow login (or a failed login). Very very annoying.
  5. Dougdeu Win User

WL won't accept account password

This happened to me once before and is now happening again. Something has run ammock with Xbox Live - I can log into my acount via the web, but cannot login to xbox live on my console. I changed my password and still cannot login. Non of the other accounts
    on my xbox are working either. Microsoft needs to fix this recurring issue!
  6. Abatar Win User

Login or password is not valid.

My password was complex. I don't think the changes MS made a month ago caused the issue. I used a link they gave me to reset my password and using IE is mandatory for the password change to work. The combination seems to be the answer. Which I think the
    link above was the same as what I used from MS and IE, then selected "I know my password and Microsoft account, but can't sign in" option and changed my password. (Even tho I could login) The system logged me out and then I used the new password and it worked.
    I later signed into the Xbox console and was able to download my profile.
Thema:

1. Changed my password and can't login to Xbox Live from console - Similar Threads - Changed password can't

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  7. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  8. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. Forced to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to...