Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game

Discus and support Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, looking for a bit of assistance. I purchased Forza Horizon 5 a while back and since purchasing it, I have had to change my e-mail address on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rincewind1642, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game

Hi, looking for a bit of assistance.

I purchased Forza Horizon 5 a while back and since purchasing it, I have had to change my e-mail address on my account. It now won't allow me to launch the game as it keeps asking for the account to be the account that was used when the game was purchased.

It is still the same account and xbox gold live etc that I have, it's just a changed mail address.

Any ideas how to solve this issue without going back to my old e-mail address?

thanks

Nic

:)

Rincewind1642, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Rincewind1642, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to locate the license for the game by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, once you were able to see the game stated as "completed" it means that we're on the right track in we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  3. Ry Fryy Win User

Changing Xbox Live Account to another email?

Is it possible to change the main e-mail address associated with my Live ID/gamertag if the e-mail address no longer exists? I did not log into the account for years and now it's gone, so I cannot check the e-mails I would receive for things like password
    changes.

And I would REALLY like to change my password, considering it's from 2008..
  4. CrazyKiller5150 Win User

Trying to update my e-mail address for this forum

I'm not trying to change my Live ID, My e-mail address doesn't have a 2 in front of it.

I'm trying to change it to my e-mail address from 2_*****@yahoo,com
  5. DealingButton7 Win User

Xbox-Live E-Mail Adresse

hello. At registration I specified not existing e-mail address in xbox live and now don't can to replace it, prompt what to do and how to change the e-mail address. thanks in advance.
  6. EmmaPeel007 Win User

Prompted To Enter Password Every Time I Log In

Basically I had to go back to my hotmail/live/outlook whatever they are calling it now account and change the Primary e-mail address to my old e-mail address. Then I took it off Magical sign in with Kinect and selected just plain old remember my password.
    Now it seems to be working - so far...
Thema:

1. Changed my e-mail address and now can't play a downloaded game - Similar Threads - Changed mail address

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...