change Xbox one to PC

Discus and support change Xbox one to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i just purchased Ufc 2 for what i thought was for PC it turns out it was for xbox one. i don't own an Xbox so now i wasted 40 Euros on something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CosyCrescent43, Feb 4, 2018.

  1. change Xbox one to PC


    Hello, i just purchased Ufc 2 for what i thought was for PC it turns out it was for xbox one. i don't own an Xbox so now i wasted 40 Euros on something i cant play. i know that there ufc 2 is playable on Pc otherwise i would have purchased Ufc 3.

    i Would like to ether have the game returned or changed so i can play it on my pc

    Kind regards Joel

    :)
     
    CosyCrescent43, Feb 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Help!

    Trying to set up my XBox One with a pc monitor (not connected to a pc) but can’t seem to change the settings to get a decent picture. Any ideas?
     
    cru54d1ngP5YCH0, Feb 4, 2018
    #2
  3. xbox live email got deleted permanently and I cant get into that email to get important stuff for my account that I need

    Also you can only change emails linked to gamer tags from the xbox 360 dashboard. It's unavailable on PC and xbox one
     
    Minky-1FCCFFA8-4A8C-4661-A7F8-89B53BE8BB7F, Feb 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    change Xbox one to PC

    Smwutches, Feb 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    change Xbox one to PC

    You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Não consigo instalar meu jogo pelo CD (I can not install my game from CD)

    Well pc or xbox one or 360 games if xbox 360 or one games and not xbox on pc games then no you cant

    The disk will have to remain in the drive

    It was going to be an xbox one feature then 100k signaturres from.bloggers and fans changed thwt
  7. CrunkMunk Win User

    Changing email for primary alias

    Hello,

    have you only one or more Microsoft accounts? And have you made the change via pc or xbox? Is always recommended to make Account changes on pc. It can also happen that changes are not applied immediately. So wait a few hours and try it again.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

    I'm having problems on the Microsoft website

    It was changed so that you can only see Xbox one and PC games on the website. This is not a glitch.
  9. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Game Pass on PC - client

    they won't change it, also some of the supposedly pc games on offer in gamepass are actually just xvd images of actual modified xbox one games made to run via pc.
Thema:

change Xbox one to PC

Loading...
  1. change Xbox one to PC - Similar Threads - change

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. How to change country region in Xbox Website ?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on...