Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...

Discus and support Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. Changing account page shows my xbox gold subscription will get migrated to new region, but nothing about my xbox ultimate subscription. Can somebody... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KTKiller, Sep 17, 2022.

1. KTKiller
    KTKiller Guest

Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...

1. Changing account page shows my xbox gold subscription will get migrated to new region, but nothing about my xbox ultimate subscription. Can somebody please confirm it will continue too.

2. Microsoft pages with region Korea have only language as Korean when changing region to Korea,. however I still dont know Korean and I have to choose some other region to set language to English.. How will this work in the xbox PC app etc if I dont know Korean?

:)

KTKiller, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change region.

Hi, thanks for the update.
    And sorry to hear about the thing with EA. Probably they have a different policy :c

For now you may need to wait until you can revert this region change
  3. KTKiller Win User

Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change region.

For anybody further who comes across this post-

1. Along with my gold sub, the ultimate sub also got migrated.

2. I have to change language on microsoft sites just,.. but other than that no issues.

- Have faced a debilitating issue though,.. the complimentary EA pass subscription with my ultimate sub now says my sub has expired and EA support is saying the same, even though microsoft account shows I have another 6 months of ultimate sub remaining and I can play games from Xbox app too normally.

Lets see how this goes... Thanks a lot again Josef :)

Update:
    EA says they have no option to change region on their end for EA play subscription, and xbox support says they cannot revert region due to policy,..so probably stuck for 3 months without EA games till I can revert back region for my xbox acc.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-P...ible-says-gamepass-expired/m-p/11824666#M5881
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ktkiller

Answering your questions:

1. Your GPU ultimate is going to remain after you change the region. But keep in mind that if you want to extend the time, you need to use a payment method from the same region.
    For example, you purchased the subscription on US, but your region is now Korea. In order to extend the subscription you need to do it from the US Xbox website with an US payment method

2. You can set a custom language for the apps on windows or mobile.
    On windows you can go to windows settings > time and language > there only change the language. Not region

You can check a similar thread about your 1. Question here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/a6494...

**This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

Also I think someone change my xbox live account account Region to Korea?

But I heard I had to wait 3 months?

I really don't want to wait 3 months I want to sign into xbox live on xbox 360
  6. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

I didn't set my xbox live account Region to Korea (South Korea) tho I dont want to wait 3 months I want to sign into xbox live on my xbox 360

Can you please fix that so I can set it to the correct Region
Thema:

1. Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change... - Similar Threads - Change account region

2. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  3. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  4. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  5. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  6. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  7. Change Child Account Region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Child Account Region: We have migrated to a new country and I am unable to change the region on my child's microsoft account. 83a9d129-b37c-4e73-88aa-c571c98967ce
  8. change child's account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's account region: It wont let me change child's account region when i try to do this it is greyed out. 10d76f58-8d30-4a77-95ab-ff8614522adb
  9. Xbox Live account region change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account region change issue: Hello, I tried to change account region for Xbox Live profile in order to proceed with payment (Region was set to Russia, the card is UAE, so when I tried to add card details and proceed before...
  10. HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP CHANGE REGION ACCOUNT FIRST EEUU AFTER CHANG URUGUAY MESSAGE NOT XBOX LIVE YOUR REGION ...: Hello i have a problem with migration account xbox 360 i have a suscription xbox live gold 12 month first my account region is EEUU after i change uruguay mi suscription gold not found message...