Change thumbsticks

Discus and support Change thumbsticks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the new xbox controller blue very nice. But yesterday a friend came to play on cod and he was was eating pickels chips and you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pro on Beer, Jan 11, 2021.

  1. Pro on Beer
    Pro on Beer Guest

    Change thumbsticks


    Hi,

    I just bought the new xbox controller blue very nice. But yesterday a friend came to play on cod and he was was eating pickels chips and you already know what happen right? My new controller thumbsticks are ugly colored to green yellow. I can buy new thumbsticks
    but then i have to open my controller and lose my garantie. And just have the controller for a week. Any tips what i can do??

    :)
     
    Pro on Beer, Jan 11, 2021
    #1
  2. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

    The Best Controller For MW3?

    try the evil controller thumbsticks, I changed out my original thumbsticks with those an never went back!
  3. SGM26 Win User

    Camera zoom been altered?

    I think if you hold down the right thumbstick and use the left thumbstick to change the pitch and angle of the view you can move it around. Not sure if it works as a Werewolf.
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

    Question about controller

    the difference you can can change the thumbsticks and back
  5. coco meat train Win User

    Unable to unhide games

    It changed. Press and hold the left thumbstick and press X.
  6. STUPID LION Win User

    Loosening Up Right Analog Stick On My New Wired Controller (Just A Tad Bit)

    You could change your Thumbsticks to the PS3 thumbsticks.I have done that myself,I wear out thumbsticks like crazzzzy.You can order some one ebay for cheap and they give you a tool to take apart your controller.Hope this helps! Happy gaming!
Thema:

Change thumbsticks

Loading...
  1. Change thumbsticks - Similar Threads - Change thumbsticks

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. I can't change my Roblox from Thumbstick to Keyboard

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't change my Roblox from Thumbstick to Keyboard: The image speak for itself 5f2551c1-8745-41e0-9ebb-05b5e234b635