Change subscription plan to 1yr

Discus and support Change subscription plan to 1yr in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by yaseenhassan, Aug 16, 2021.

1. yaseenhassan
    yaseenhassan Guest

Hi,

I want to change my subscription to 1yr (59$) once a year rather than paying 9$ per month. Its only giving option for 3months. Can you please check this??? As soon as you take 59$ I will remove save card as I am little worried as My son is playing games and he may end up buying something stupid as card is saved for payment

:)

yaseenhassan, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

microsoft no longer sell the 12 months, but you can buy a pre paid 12 month code from any good retailer online or brick and mortar, you can usually get 12 months cheaper too. then you can remove your card.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

not sure if you could cancel and get a refund.

best course now is let that run out then get the pre paid from then on.

if he has his own account you could add it to yours as a child account and set the spend limit to zero.

google xbox family that will let you know how.
  4. yaseenhassan Win User

Hi,

I just changed plan to 3months starting from 6th of September.. can I cancel it free of cost … I will 12 months gold subscription online or local retail shops here in UAE?
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Unable to upgrade to gold account.

does it say gold or silver for your membership? did you purchase a 1mth 3mth or a 1yr gold subscription?
  6. REPULSIVE TACO Win User

Gears of War 3 - Games on Demand

it will probably be anywhere from 6months- 1yr
Thema:

1. Change subscription plan to 1yr - Similar Threads - Change subscription plan

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I change my console region to access a game on gamepass ultimate subscription not...: I have an Xbox Series X and I'm from India. There's a game called pillars of eternity 1. This game is not available in my current region India. My question is can I change my region to United...
  8. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  9. How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel a subscription? If you change your region?: Hi there actually I move to another region past week but I have prepaid subscription for xbox. Now it don't allow me to update it. It's saying you already have subscription from another region....
  10. How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the status for a under aged xbox account to purchase items ( a subscription...: I am a member of a microsoft family account which is controller by my father. I have a xbox account which contains a functioning credit card and also 10€ of funding but cannot purchase a...