change solitaire premium subscription to annual

Discus and support change solitaire premium subscription to annual in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't access the subscription change from monthly billing to annual 03f5787f-528d-40d2-83ab-fbd46b6dedd3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdoreBoat110997, Jul 1, 2022.

1. change solitaire premium subscription to annual

Can't access the subscription change from monthly billing to annual

:)

AdoreBoat110997, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, AdoreBoat110997. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please go to: https://account.microsoft.com/services

Find your Solitaire subscription > Click on Manage > Click Change on the payment page next to “Has recurring billing.”

Click Change plan to change the subscription length.

If these options are not shown to you, it means the billing length cannot be changed for the subscription. So you will need to cancel it and subscribe again to an annual billing plan.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  3. AudreyMorehead Win User

Premium Subscription Disappeared!

Any resolution yet? Same thing happened to me with Microsoft Solitaire PREMIUM (paid annually) app on my iPad!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox live gold

Xbox live has been a paid for premium service since inception. I don't think that will change.

If you pay for an annual subscription in one payment you will find Xbox gold costs around $5 a month already
  5. mr xenon Win User

Solitaire Collection for W10 not tracking progress for Marathon and Gimme 5! achievements

I upgraded to win10 from win8. Also have a premium subscription to solitaire if that matters.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
Thema:

1. change solitaire premium subscription to annual - Similar Threads - change solitaire premium

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  5. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  6. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  7. Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox home screen (Default) Change idea 2024: When it says who's playing today? if its dark outside wouldn't it be better to say who is playing tonight? because if you think about it at night time people might know its today but it sounds...
  8. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection crashes when changing theme on iphone: microsoft solitaire collection keeps crashing today, this happens every time I try to change the theme because out of nowhere the theme suddenly returned to the original setting. I also have...
  10. I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my credit card number to avoid adverts when playing solitaire.: I have to change my credit card number. I want to avoid adverts when playing solitaire. My card was lost and I need to provide a new number and do not know how. 0ff62c56-c394-47ec-baef-543fd955d2ee