change registered Icon

Discus and support change registered Icon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was scrolling through the possible Icon's and accidently touched 1 that is terrible and is not what I want ! I want to choose the Icon I want ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UxorialBull720, Oct 9, 2017.

  1. change registered Icon


    I was scrolling through the possible Icon's and accidently touched 1 that is terrible and is not what I want ! I want to choose the Icon I want , Please . How do I do this ??

    :)
     
    UxorialBull720, Oct 9, 2017
    #1
  2. AiA Calichin
    AiA Calichin Guest
    Xbox Ambassador badge and forum acces

    Hey I registered on the ambassador thing but I still don't get the ambassador icon help pleas?
     
    AiA Calichin, Oct 9, 2017
    #2
  3. dizzy jaws
    dizzy jaws Guest
    Console update question

    sorry to post again but does the xbox console icon in my products mean that is what I've already registered?
     
    dizzy jaws, Oct 9, 2017
    #3
  4. choppyseize Win User

    Microsoft decided that I was from Italy ...

    Hi,



    As stated, You just need to scroll to the bottom of the page , click the tiny globe icon and select your region, if you changed your billing info it can take a few days to register,
  5. AiA Calichin Win User

    Xbox Ambassador badge and forum acces

    Hey I registered on the ambassador thing but I still don't get the ambassador icon help pleas?
  6. dizzy jaws Win User

    Console update question

    sorry to post again but does the xbox console icon in my products mean that is what I've already registered?
  7. I0NZEU5 Win User

    Game icon changes?

    Im glad I found out Im nit the only person this happened to. This is just plain stupid. Without the actual "game-art" on the game icons everything looks horrible & locating a soecific game really is a pain.
  8. Miss Diggz Win User

    Game icon changes?

    Hey there SS Agent007 and I0NZEU5,

    I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is pretty old, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

change registered Icon

Loading...
  1. change registered Icon - Similar Threads - change registered Icon

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox should let us change gamertags for free after the first time: I’ve been on Xbox for years, and I think it’s time we get more flexibility with our gamertags. People grow and change—our names should be able to change with us. Other platforms are starting to...
  10. Can I change my security email address to my main email which is already registered on...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my security email address to my main email which is already registered on...: Made my primary Xbox account with my dad's email years ago back when I didn't have an email long story short I now have a email but I had registered it on another Xbox account would it be a...