Change region for online games (Rainbow Six Siege)

Discus and support Change region for online games (Rainbow Six Siege) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing from Asia and i'm looking for ways to change my server to different ones. For example, i am automatically sent to Japan servers but i'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Richard Richard2, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Change region for online games (Rainbow Six Siege)

I'm playing from Asia and i'm looking for ways to change my server to different ones. For example, i am automatically sent to Japan servers but i'd like to try the Southeast Asia (Hongkong SAR, Singapore) or US West (Los Angeles) servers.

I've tried applying VPN (v2ray vmess to be exact) to my network but it seems like the Xcloud bypasses it. Is there any way to change the servers in-game?

:)

Richard Richard2, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with changing the server region on your game.

Just a heads up, the game server will provide you the best region where you can get the lowest ping and what ever server is compatible with your internet to get the lowest ping based on your account region, this is just automatic and there will be no method to change this on the console or in the game.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Rainbow 6 Siege downloaded when it was free now asking for disk after it didn't need it before.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for gold members only for a period of time. In the end of the said period you have to purchase the game in order to keep playing

As stated in the xbox wire:

Haven’t had a chance to experience the tactical action in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege? Now’s your chance! Play Rainbow Six Siege for FREE on Xbox One all weekend from July 28-31. During the week, you’ll have the option to purchase the game online from
    the Xbox Store at a discount and continue playing. You will also get to keep your Gamerscore and achievements earned while playing, so draft your Xbox Live friends and siege on.

news.xbox.com/.../rainbow-six-siege-free-play-days
  5. skelton 94 Win User

Xbox Live Free Play Days: Borderlands 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Prison Architect

Hey,

Just a tip.... if you like serious online gaming play Rainbow Six Siege.

Skeltz
  6. ItsV3G3TA Win User

favourite game

Rainbow Six Siege because im in a gaming clan for Rainbow
Thema:

1. Change region for online games (Rainbow Six Siege) - Similar Threads - Change region online

2. My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region: My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region b8f52afc-f3fb-4c39-ba01-65d5ed6a1abd
  3. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  4. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  5. Change Child Account Region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Child Account Region: We have migrated to a new country and I am unable to change the region on my child's microsoft account. 83a9d129-b37c-4e73-88aa-c571c98967ce
  6. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  7. How to change my region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my region?: I am trying to buy vbucks in xbox cloudgamimg with my card but when I try to buy it always says that I need to change my region so where I can change that? 686f7a40-3d52-4be7-a9c9-4812cedc4844
  8. Hi,How can i change my region if its not there..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi,How can i change my region if its not there..: My credit card is Romanian but romania isnt there.What should i do? 6cba42d7-8c2b-41df-b19c-31602046bea5
  9. Why can't change region and date birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't change region and date birth: I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth Anyone help please 71b7d44a-c6e9-4e55-9748-7752190a359c
  10. change child's account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's account region: It wont let me change child's account region when i try to do this it is greyed out. 10d76f58-8d30-4a77-95ab-ff8614522adb