change profile name xbox live account

Discus and support change profile name xbox live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account? 94ca7ad7-130f-40bf-b193-b8f80b9fb019 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IanForbes2204, Oct 27, 2019.

1. change profile name xbox live account

how do I change the profile name , NOT THE GAMERTAG on my xbox account?

:)

IanForbes2204, Oct 27, 2019
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

How can I separate this live account from my offline profile?

Unfortunately, that isn't possible. You can change the name of the profile and you can change the e-mail associated with it, but you cannot swap / move the achievements to another profile. Once you turned your offline profile to an Xbox LIVE account, it
    permanently became a LIVE account. The only options to have your cuurent achievements and have the name you want are to pay for a name change or to create a new account and start over. Sorry.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Change the name and address associated with your Microsoft account

Xbox One

• Select Settings > All Settings .

• Under Account select Payment & billing > Change billing address.

• Edit your billing account information.
      • To skip billing info that doesn't need to be updated, press B on your controller, and then select Next.

• When you're done, select Save info.
      • If you need to change something else, select Make more changes.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you are in PC with Windows 10 you can open the Xbox Console Companion then. change the your Profile Name clicking in your Pic in up left > selecting Edit (the first button on your Gamer Taga and Then you go in Name Profile Field and change that.

If you want chage or edit the your Gamertag you can too following this link https://social.xbox.com/en-us/changegamertag
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

change display name

6. RyanCook311 Win User

Is there a way to convert a local console account to Live Child Aaccount?

Thema:

1. change profile name xbox live account - Similar Threads - change profile name

2. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  3. Game maps not switching back with profile change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game maps not switching back with profile change: I have an xbox series x, and my gf has the series s. I recently logged her into my console to play her Way of the Hunter game, and when I signed her out, and myself back in, the game stays on her...
  4. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  5. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd
  6. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  7. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  8. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  9. Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Profile name change before 30 days.: I recently changed my Java Profile name to "Peacockier". I've been getting banned from many servers because of using that username as it contains some inappropriate words. I need to change the...
  10. Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is signing in two profiles changing the profile picture and legal name of the other?: So I just signed two accounts in on my Xbox and it made the profile picture change for the second one that was signed in and changed the name tied to it to be the name of the one that was signed...