Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3)

Discus and support Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I ordered the wrong edition of Forza Horizon 3 yesterday. I got the standard edition, while I was aiming for the ultimate edition. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OpKrop, Sep 24, 2016.

1. OpKrop
    OpKrop Guest

Hi folks,

I ordered the wrong edition of Forza Horizon 3 yesterday. I got the standard edition, while I was aiming for the ultimate edition.

Is there any way to 'upgrade' the pre order, or to cancel the wrong one and order the right one?

Of course I can buy the Ultimate edition as well, but spending 170 euro is a tad much imo Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3) :)

Would appreciate an answer, thank you,

:)

OpKrop, Sep 24, 2016
  2. How To Upgrade To Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

I have pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Standard digital edition and would like to switch to the digital Ultimate Edition.

How can I accomplish this?

RepaidFlower171, Sep 24, 2016
  3. King Zramy
    King Zramy Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Dashboard Pre order car missing!

Pre orderedthe digital version of Forza Horizon 3 ( Ultimate Edition ) on the dashboard since day one. To this day I haven't received my pre order car.

King Zramy, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Sep 25, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Paul Bab Win User

Game Price Discepancy

7. RaneLin Win User

I bought the horizon 2 VIP, but the horizon 3 didn't send a car to me

8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Where is my points?

Hi MoabitaGamer. To qualify for the Microsoft Store Pre-Order offer, purchases made to be made from microsoftstore.com as a pre-order. Your purchase of Battlefield 1 was not from microsoftstore.com and was not a pre-order. Your Forza Horizon 3 purchase was
    purchased at microsoftstore.com, but again was not a pre-order.
  9. Otaconahs88 Win User

Can't buy Forza Horizon 3 in Xbox App

Hi! You can pre-order Forza Horizon 3 here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../bpwf8jk5sq4m

Since it supports Xbox Play Anywhere, you can play the game on Windows 10 and Xbox One as long as you buy the digital version on the store.
Thema:

1. Change pre order from standard to ultimate (Forza Horizon 3) - Similar Threads - Change pre order

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  9. How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to add friend keeps saying sorry can't save changes: It's been saying this for 2 hours first we were playing then he left my party all of a sudden. When I tried to add him it said sorry can't save changes. His username is potato lata...
  10. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...