Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account

Discus and support Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, i have different GamerTages and will use only one - in one i have buy Minecraft (Java-Version, changed from Mojang to Microsofrt-Acc) and in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PuppyBosko, Feb 8, 2022.

1. PuppyBosko
    PuppyBosko Guest

Hey,

i have different GamerTages and will use only one - in one i have buy Minecraft (Java-Version, changed from Mojang to Microsofrt-Acc) and in the other not, long story, dont ask Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account :D - but now i have change, i can`t connect more into the right Account and must buy Minecraft again BUT i have it buy and confused what i can do.

I hopeful that anybody can help me with this Problem, that i complete understand.

Thanks

:)

PuppyBosko, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi PuppyBosko,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for the update you share in this thread. We will be closing this. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Stay safe.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. PuppyBosko Win User

Ok i have it :D - have forget that i change the Mail and have wrong login :D ... sorry

PS. Can be closed!
  4. Jackson McHugh Win User

Minecraft help

Hi, i am able to login to my microsoft account fine, but when i login to the minecraft launcher now it says i dont own minecraft java anymore and i know it was hacked because my friend said someone changed my minecraft name.
  5. Iliya Talebi Win User

My java account got disappeared

it was mojang account but i migrated it. it was fine . i used it yesterday and it was fine. i can still log on to it but the issue is i need to buy minecraft . i dont own minecraft any more . why this happend my account name got changed to . it was HdsD but now its SuperScotian i knew that because i linked it to namemc.
  6. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
Thema:

1. Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account - Similar Threads - Change Name can`t

2. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  3. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  4. How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my minecraft name without waiting 30 days: recently i changed my name to something inappropriate but i did not realise that it was inappropriate until i got banned from a server then looked at the reason ive been told to contact support...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my username and my old name shows up in party chat, the new continues to show up...: I am on xbox one s and yesterday i changed my name after 2 years. I did not use the classic custom gamertag option and after i changed it it updated it in all of my games but when i am in a party...
  7. How to change your old gaming tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change your old gaming tag name: How change back your old gamingtag name a0eed571-9922-4033-a945-d02be4d8e55a
  8. Minecraft in-game name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft in-game name change: Yesterday, at about 9pm, I'v changed my in-game name in Minecraft on PC. Is it possible to change it back to the previous name without waiting 30 days? 433877fe-e28c-4078-819d-7d272e0ac032
  9. Name change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Name change: Hey ,I changed my name tag they took the money but still no name change 8fa6cd7f-fbbf-4bbe-9eca-f17a0029b38c
  10. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please: i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd