Change my region

Discus and support Change my region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to convey my location to the U.S. from Israel and it will not let me change Please Help b83c64cd-4696-4e11-943b-96261a76d761 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EddieWhiteWWE, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Change my region

:)

EddieWhiteWWE, Jan 4, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest
    Drakken Saer, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Change my region

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Change my region

If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked
  7. onyxishere Win User

Change my region

8. Francia J. Win User

changing my region

Hi Eslam, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You need to change your Xbox profile region as well by signing in to this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  9. Jesse E' Win User

Changing my region

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly find how to change your region on the Microsoft store here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Note that if you had recently changed your region, you'll have to wait 90 days in order to be able to change it again.
  10. Drakken Saer Win User

Change my region

Thema:

Change my region

1. Change my region - Similar Threads - Change region

2. My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region: My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region b8f52afc-f3fb-4c39-ba01-65d5ed6a1abd
  3. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  4. Why can’t I change my country/region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I change my country/region?: Hi all, For some reason my country/region is set as the United States. I only became aware of this when trying to add a Microsoft voucher into my account. I am from the United Kingdom and want to...
  5. Change Child Account Region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Child Account Region: We have migrated to a new country and I am unable to change the region on my child's microsoft account. 83a9d129-b37c-4e73-88aa-c571c98967ce
  6. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  7. How to change my region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change my region?: I am trying to buy vbucks in xbox cloudgamimg with my card but when I try to buy it always says that I need to change my region so where I can change that? 686f7a40-3d52-4be7-a9c9-4812cedc4844
  8. Hi,How can i change my region if its not there..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi,How can i change my region if its not there..: My credit card is Romanian but romania isnt there.What should i do? 6cba42d7-8c2b-41df-b19c-31602046bea5
  9. Why can't change region and date birth

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't change region and date birth: I set my birth date to 2016 by false and now can't change anything like region and date birth Anyone help please 71b7d44a-c6e9-4e55-9748-7752190a359c
  10. change child's account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    change child's account region: It wont let me change child's account region when i try to do this it is greyed out. 10d76f58-8d30-4a77-95ab-ff8614522adb