Change my region

Discus and support Change my region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to convey my location to the U.S. from Israel and it will not let me change Please Help b83c64cd-4696-4e11-943b-96261a76d761 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EddieWhiteWWE, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Change my region

:)

EddieWhiteWWE, Jan 4, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

i

So I cant change my region back to the US for three months? For some reason it wont let me change back to the US.

LarryLegend, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Drakken Saer
    Drakken Saer Guest
    Drakken Saer, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Change my region

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked

ngocphi, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Change my region

If your account is under 3 months old then it will block it due to being less then 3 months old

Also you have to contact support in your region as they are the only ones that can see what is blocking you

If you do not live in the us you will most likely have issues downloading content as most triple A titles are region locked
  7. onyxishere Win User

Change my region

8. Jesse E' Win User

Changing my region

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly find how to change your region on the Microsoft store here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Note that if you had recently changed your region, you'll have to wait 90 days in order to be able to change it again.
  9. Drakken Saer Win User

Change my region

10. SavageonCabbage Win User

change my region

Hello AhmedAndromeda!

So there is a link that you can use in order to change the region of your account: live.xbox.com/accountmigration. You can only change your account region once every 3 months so make sure you are 100% sure about doing so.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Change my region

1. Change my region - Similar Threads - Change region

2. How to undo xbox region change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to undo xbox region change?: I accidently changed my xbox region. I want to reverse it, only was an hour ago. Anyway to not wait the 3 months? Didn’t make a purchases or anything on the new region....
  3. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...: I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten...
  4. Minecraft Change your Store region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Change your Store region: I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and everything but it still doesn't work. What can...
  5. Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox account region. I am here in Korea for atleast 3 months and wanted to change...: 1. Changing account page shows my xbox gold subscription will get migrated to new region, but nothing about my xbox ultimate subscription. Can somebody please confirm it will continue too. 2....
  6. I can't change my xbox account region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my xbox account region.: I can't change my xbox account region, "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try again later." I...
  7. A problem with changing region for my child

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem with changing region for my child: Hello, my child wanted to buy a game, but he could not because, for some reason, it said that it was banned in our region, even though we live in Kazakhstan, Microsoft thought we were living in...
  8. I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my account region accidentaliy, is there a way to change it back without waiting...: Hi, my problem is that I changed my account region accidentally, is there a way for me to change it back without waiting 3 months? 8ad15209-9c39-4f7d-9184-45fe734019a5
  9. Xbox Rewards app asking for region change

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards app asking for region change: If I try to open Microsoft Awards I get a message that says I need to change my region to access it. I'm in the UK have a UK purchased series x which I have been running fine for a year. Never...
  10. changing the country/region on Microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the country/region on Microsoft profile: hi there, i a unable to change the country/region on the microsoft proile info section. i need to change it from united states to UK for some reason it will not bring up UK to change it to. it...