Change my email

Discus and support Change my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account was hacked, my in game name for Minecraft changed, email changed, password changed, everything. I just want my email reverted and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bubbles ., Feb 2, 2023.

1. Bubbles .
    Bubbles . Guest

Change my email

My microsoft account was hacked, my in game name for Minecraft changed, email changed, password changed, everything. I just want my email reverted and my Minecraft IGN reverted back to "IBubbles".

:)

Bubbles ., Feb 2, 2023
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Changing my email

3. ElGatone Win User

changing my email

Hey!

If you remember the password for the old Microsoft account you can login and follow the below link to change the email account linked to your xbox account.

support.microsoft.com/.../change-the-email-for-your-microsoft-account

If you don't remember your account password then you can click the forgot password item and see if your phone is linked to the account. If your phone is linked then you can follow the instructions on resetting the Microsoft password.

If your phone is not linked, you do not know the Microsoft password, and you cannot access your old email I would guess your best option is to start with a new account or reaching out to the support at the below link to see your options:

support.microsoft.com/.../getsupport
  4. {Parity} Win User

Changing my email

5. DarkUmbraKitty Win User

Changing my email

ehh, guess I better hope my changed password works on my old email then. Thanks
  6. fredgiblet Win User

Changing my email

I've heard that you have to wait for 30 days after moving the gamertag off before you can move a new one on, don't quote me on that though as I'm not positive.
Thema:

Change my email

1. Change my email - Similar Threads - Change email

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  4. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  5. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  6. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  7. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  10. Can you change email without having access to the email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change email without having access to the email?: Got a Xbox from a friend and want to change the email cause my friend no longer has access to that email is this possible? She also doesn’t remember the password to the account so we can’t reset...