change minecraft java username

Discus and support change minecraft java username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've bought the xbox pc game pass and play minecraft java for 1 month and after it I decided to buy minecraft but I bought with an other account. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Codewaxe, May 29, 2023.

1. Codewaxe
    Codewaxe Guest

I've bought the xbox pc game pass and play minecraft java for 1 month and after it I decided to buy minecraft but I bought with an other account. Now I want to change my old xboss pass minecraft java account for changing to my real minecraft java account

:)

Codewaxe, May 29, 2023
  2. Pierce H. Win User

No free gametag change

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this is the only way to get a gamertag change right now. However, I did want to clarify that your Minecraft Java username is separate from your gamertag. In-game your username will display your Minecraft Java username and not your gamertag. You are free to change your Minecraft Java username as many times as you would like for free after each waiting period. I hope this answered your question.

Thanks,

3. [ A J ] Win User

minecraft gamertag

Hi, David! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Are you referring to your Minecraft: Java Edition in-game username? if you are here's how to change it.

To change your Minecraft username, you'll need to sign in at https://www.minecraft.net/profile then click on "My games" > Minecraft Java Edition > Profile Name. This Minecraft support page explains in good detail how to change your in-game username, as well as the requirements for it:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

I hope this helps! please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  4. Francia J. Win User

minecraft java username change

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To proceed you will be needing to sign in to this link to change your Gamertag: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

Just a friendly reminder though that if this is your first time changing your Gamertag, you can change it one time for free. This is regardless of whether we created it for you automatically when you first signed up for Xbox (meaning you didn’t choose it yourself) or if you created your own Gamertag at signup.

For your reference, you can also check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  5. Emmanuellopez_46 Win User

minecraft java username change

yea do you know if that is for bedrock minecraft or java minecraft?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello codewaxe, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

If I understood correctly, may I know if you want to transfer your game pass subscription from one Microsoft account to another?

If maybe that's what you want, I would like to let you know that is not possible to transfer any kind of license, subscription, etc between Microsoft accounts
Thema:

1. change minecraft java username - Similar Threads - change minecraft java

2. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  3. my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back: I tried to make a support ticket on minecraft.net and they said to use actual microsoft support and everytime i try to contact somebody it only says I can contact the community, which really wont...
  4. minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft java profile name I want to change/revert back my name to legam786: Hello Microsoft Support, I would like to change/revert my name back to legam786 on minecraft. My friend change it to BonggoBug without my Permission and i dont like this name. Is there any way to...
  5. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  6. Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition: When try to apply skin, Minecraft Laucher said "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." d7a3092d-10e8-463b-83e3-4272398b75a3
  7. Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Change Minecraft Java Username.: I am logged into the account associated with my minecraft account and whenever I go online to change my username or skin, I am not provided with the drop down menu. Instead it is asking me to buy...
  8. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  9. I have to change my Minecraft Java username before the 30 days cooldown

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have to change my Minecraft Java username before the 30 days cooldown: I find my current username, EndermanSmelter, inappropriate (violent) as it implies that I smelt Enderman. Thus, I am not able to join certain servers as the Moderators deem my username to be...
  10. I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to request a username change (Minecraft: For Java): Pretty much, I stopped playing for awhile but have recently gotten back into the game (Minecraft: For Java) and had trouble logging in, Once I managed to get back in I had realized that I had been...