Change Minecraft Account Email.

Discus and support Change Minecraft Account Email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Is there a way that I can change my Minecraft Account's e-mail? Thanks. -Wilson 3ab402b2-f5e8-449b-b118-7af849dec158 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilsonCanada, Dec 5, 2022.

1. WilsonCanada
    WilsonCanada Guest

Hi,

Is there a way that I can change my Minecraft Account's e-mail?

Thanks. -Wilson

:)

WilsonCanada, Dec 5, 2022
  2. ePr0xy. Win User

Dont know minecraft email or password

No, I do not, But I got the email account for Minecraft, if it is possible can you help me change the email of the Minecraft account, or switch it to this one?
  3. Bogdan Romanescu Win User

Hello, my minecraft account got stolen.

My account in minecraft got stolen was migrated on this account they ve changed the email adress on my minecraft acount that was migrated on this **** **** platform.
  4. Uncle Stan Win User

I need assistance with Minecraft java,

Sorry, I should've worded this better. My original email associated with the account is fine. But they changed the email associated with the Minecraft account.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

minecraft帳戶電子信箱問題

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello sixian yellow,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are attempting to change the email bound to your Minecraft account but you can’t find the email address registered by Minecraft.

Please refer to Changing Your Email Address. If you do not have access to the email linked to your account, you can have it changed by passing a security challenge. If you are unable to change your Mojang account email, you may contact Minecraft Support at Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. ori bar bester Win User

Request to change minecraft account details

The attacker has changed the details of the minecraft account to his email. (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I am the owner of the account, and i have proof it is me who bought the account.

Since he changed the details to HIS email, Recovering my Email used to buy the minecraft account won't do anything at all.
Thema:

1. Change Minecraft Account Email. - Similar Threads - Change Minecraft Account

2. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  3. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  4. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  5. how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how I change my Microsoft account in minecraft: Ze********* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** """remove PII.""" """moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming """ f806951e-f754-42a4-892c-86db89f21b75
  6. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  9. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  10. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...