Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft

Discus and support Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello: Several years ago I created a minecraft account with an email that has to be deleted due to an error. I would like to move the minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gloria1MC, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Gloria1MC
    Gloria1MC Guest

Hello:

Several years ago I created a minecraft account with an email that has to be deleted due to an error. I would like to move the minecraft account (with its worlds, skins and all that) to a new email that I have already created. Please I need help.

Thank you

:)

Gloria1MC, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  3. dempup Win User

Hi Gloria1MC

Thank you very much for reaching out to the forum. Here is a guide for changing email adresse on your Mojang account. But since you don't have access to your registered email, you might have to reach out to support @ Minecraft help center. I have attached a link to the support form:

Hope it all works out for you.
  4. Gabriel Tongboonnak Win User

I can no longer log-in on my minecraft launcher

Hello,

thank you for your quick response even though I was unfortunately not able to read it in time.

I did migrate my mojang minecraft account to the microsoft one but the issue is that the microsoft e-mail address isn't mine and I have no idea why it was linked to my minecraft microsoft account.

Isn't it possible to change the e-mail address (totally not mine and probably from a compromiser/hacker?) of my microsoft minecraft account to another e-mail address that I actually use?
  5. juanmertezaquer Win User

My mail was hacked and I cant get back my Minecraft account

it was a Mojang account that I migrated, it was my Gmail that I migrated to this mail. but now my Minecraft account is using another mail that I don't recognize and cant change. I don't know what to do or if I'm explaining myself correctly. Thanks
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. Change mail of minecraft account already migrated to microsoft - Similar Threads - Change mail minecraft

2. Home Xbox questions regarding changes.

in XboX Insiders
    Home Xbox questions regarding changes.: Hi all, I have an Xbox series S at my flat (which is currently my home Xbox) and my old Xbox one at my partners place. When I made her an account on my old Xbox it wouldn’t let me play any of the...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my real profile and changed e-mail (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is my profile and some one hacked it and changed email and password so i can not login on other forums...
  7. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  8. Change e-mail adress on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Change e-mail adress on Minecraft: Hi. so I recently saw a post from 3 years ago explaining how you can't change teh data in a Minecraft windows 10 version account. My question is if this is sadly teh same outcome for Minecraft:...
  9. My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Got Hacked and Hacker Changed My Email Now i can't get any mails from microsoft...: I lost my Microsoft Account on Last week and i still haven't gotten back I tried to Reach Microsoft Support and I also Filled Account Recovery Form with the Peace of Information that I Had But...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...