Change Live Gold Account

Discus and support Change Live Gold Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have two MS accounts and unfortunately I subscribed my Live Gold PIN in the wrong account. Is it possible to change? If it's possible, please,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonasB76, Dec 30, 2015.

1. JonasB76
    JonasB76 Guest

Change Live Gold Account

Hi,

I have two MS accounts and unfortunately I subscribed my Live Gold PIN in the wrong account. Is it possible to change? If it's possible, please, show me to how.

I'd like to keep all my licenses in just a account.

Thank you.

:)

JonasB76, Dec 30, 2015
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Join Xbox LIVE

This is the final step before you start enjoying the most amazing entertainment experience on Xbox LIVE.

The process is free and easy to follow.

You only require an valid email address and a high-speed internet connection.

There are two Membership levels available: Free and Gold. You can read more about what you get with each membership level.

Before proceeding, confirm the following:

If you have a Zune or Games for Windows LIVE account, it means you already have an Xbox LIVE account! All you have to do is to download the account to your Xbox 360 console, sign in and start enjoying the Xbox LIVE experience.

If you have a Microsoft account, you can use it for your Xbox LIVE account.
    Note: "Microsoft account" refers to what was formerly "Windows Live ID". It is the email address and password you need to sign into Microsoft services (including Xbox LIVE).

This means that if you already have a Messenger or Hotmail account, you automatically have a Microsoft account.

So, during registration for Xbox LIVE, if you are asked for an email address, enter your Microsoft account.

If you don't have a Microsoft account, you can sign up for a free account on your computer, or during the signing in process for Xbox LIVE.

If you decide to go for Gold Membership, you should have your credit card information ready before proceeding with the process of signing up for Xbox LIVE.

Steps to follow

1) On your controller, press Guide then select Join Xbox LIVE.

2) Follow the instructions on the screen on how to sign up for Xbox LIVE.

Note: Make sure that you enter your correct date of birth when signing up. This will be used to determine whether you get a child account or an adult account. Once the account is created, you cannot change the date of birth.

Join Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack

With the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack, your family is given four 12-month Gold Memberships for less than the price of two. If you are interested, just select Family Gold on the Subscription selection screen.

No option for Gold Family Pack?

You might be using a child account, or the Gold Family Pack does not apply to your region.

Here is a list of countries that have access to the Gold Family Pack:
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    • France
    • New Zealand
    • Japan
    • Mexico

xboxfelix, Dec 30, 2015
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Change Live Gold Account

You could contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    & explain to them & they may cancel the gold on one account & give you a token for the remaining gold so you can put it on the correct account.

Daft Badger, Dec 30, 2015
  5. Dirty Loco Win User

how to swich accounts

6. Daft Badger Win User

Change Live Gold Account

You could contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    & explain to them & they may cancel the gold on one account & give you a token for the remaining gold so you can put it on the correct account.
  7. onyxishere Win User

help on profile

Did you have a Gold membership for the entire time your account was connected to Live? The tenure is only counted for the duration that a Gold membership was attached and it only changes on the actual birthday of the account (date account was created).
  8. Mister Cerb Win User

Where is my xbox live tenure?

Hey again Dale!

I'm sorry to say that we cannot change the Tenure of your Xbox Live account. The only thing that can change the Tenure of your Xbox Live account is the passage of time while being a Gold Member. When you have completed a second full year of
    Xbox Live Gold, your Tenure will increase to 2. It will then continue to go up from there as you spend more time as a Gold Member.
  9. IOLV Win User

just got a xbox 360

You already have Xbox Live (The free version). This was made when you created a Microsoft Account. You can change your Gamertag to anything of your choosing once for free, it is currently 'AskingCape79'. You can purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership to enable
    online gaming and unlocks Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Any questions about Xbox Live, your Microsoft Account or Gamertag change, just give us a shout! :)
Thema:

Change Live Gold Account

1. Change Live Gold Account - Similar Threads - Change Live Gold

2. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  3. I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account)...: I have an old, old Live account. Like 2002 old. I had to change the gamertag (same account) for reasons I cannot remember, but I would like to change back to the original name. But, when I try,...
  4. Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an xbox 3 month live card be exchanged or changed for a gift card?: My mom went to Walgreens to get me a gift card but bought the wrong one she bought a xbox gold live 3 months gift card and i want to exchanged it but dont know how...
  5. Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard

in XboX Insiders
    Name Change of Xbox Live, it makes buying the right product hard: The name change of the Xbox Live Gold subscription just makes it hard to differentiate Xbox Game Pass and (the old) Xbox live. it made me mess up and lose my money on it submitted by...
  6. Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skate 3 can't download after 80% and had to change region in order to sign into xbox live: For some context I couldn't sign into my xbox account since 2021 on my xbox 360 and I thought changing my region from south africa to united states could allow me to sign in again and it worked...
  7. How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change 2 Microsoft accounts that are both associated with Xbox live gamer tags: Hi how can I change one Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag to another Microsoft email account that’s associated with a Xbox live gamer tag can this be done. Will...
  8. Can I change my xbox live email to another one without losing progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my xbox live email to another one without losing progress?: So basically what I'm asking is, my current existing email that my gamer tag is linked to. Can I change that email without losing saved game progress? I assume I lose games that I purchased but I...
  9. I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until...: I tried changing my number on xbox account but now I can't sign in to xbox live until changes go thru by 11/25. I can't use a code because it wants to send the code to my old number, what do I do?...
  10. Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you change your gamertag for free the second time if you are a live gold member? Is...: I changed my gamertag for free once and I don't like it. (This is on a different account. I am just using this one for the form.) 2a2f7bbf-a2ac-49fd-9d0f-0249cf741282