Change GameTag

Discus and support Change GameTag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought "Sea of Thieves" recently and I have a gametag problem, my current gameTag is "PucePlanete7441" and I wish to change it to "namec4".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David-Benoit, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. David-Benoit
    David-Benoit Guest

    Change GameTag


    Hello,

    I bought "Sea of Thieves" recently and I have a gametag problem, my current gameTag is "PucePlanete7441" and I wish to change it to "namec4".

    I tried to change with micosoft.com but it still does not work, in the game I still see PucePlanete7441.

    Do you have another solution to change it?

    thank you very much

    :)
     
    David-Benoit, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Change gametag

    No. The only way to get it for free would be to make a brand new account.
     
    KindGryphon, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. RoyHoenen
    RoyHoenen Guest
    Change gametag

    Hello,

    I did never own a XBOX, but it seems i did set a username a long long time ago.

    Now i wanna change thew gametag and i get charged for 10 bucks? like seriously?

    Is there a way to gte it for free or what?
     
    RoyHoenen, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. Change GameTag

    did u succesfully change the gamertag? (yes-right) ok clear the cache of the game. go to the home menu close everything out. signout of the console and powercycle it so about 60 seconds power it back up sign in and load the game and youre gamertag should
    be up also go to check out youre settings in the menu of the game and see if there are any changes you can make if these steps didnt work also keep a look here for the current service status Twitter
     
    blueberry4sale, Mar 22, 2018
    #4
  5. F45T Lady Win User

    Xbox Live Gametag recycling

    I paid to change gametag but it was said "sorry it is reserved"! I do not receive my changed gametag nor a refund!
  6. CounterHealer97 Win User

    Gamer tag

    do you know if it is possible to go back to the previous gametag? He has had this gametag for about 6 months, i don't think the enforcement team has changed his gametag
  7. ashleyvermeer'x Win User

    hacked

    Thnx i know

    but the gametag is from the hacker and i can`t change it

    so long i can`t change it all the data levels and payment is on his gametag

    when im login the xbox one account everything is gone

    because i login with his gametag
  8. KraziestBumbleB Win User

    Can't change my Gamertag.

    I'm having almost the same situation I didn't change my gametag at all but somehow my gametag changed to something i didn't like so what can i do to change it without paying for it
  9. ngocphi Win User

    Change gametag

    you shpuld.feel fortunate to even being able to change your name

    Xbox live is the only console that even allows name changes even most paid game services require some payment for changing your name
Thema:

Change GameTag

Loading...
  1. Change GameTag - Similar Threads - Change GameTag

  2. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  3. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  4. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  5. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !

    in XboX Insiders
    La nouvelle MAJ (bêta/delta) Xbox change tout !: Étant abonné insider, disposant de deux console Xbox séries ( S & X) L’une insider version bêta (séries S) L’autre version Oméga (Séries X) J’ai une connexion 5G box en France . (230Mb/s max)...
  8. Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did Xbox recently change how achievement completion percentages are rounded?: Has Xbox changed how achievement completion percentages are rounded/displayed recently? For years my Halo Infinite completion showed as 68% with 1365G earned. Recently it suddenly changed to 67%...
  9. Why is my old gametag not changed to my new one on division 2 game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my old gametag not changed to my new one on division 2 game: Why my gametag has not changed on my game division 2 to my new one ec53c5af-4778-47fa-aa01-ccc3f6121669
  10. Microsoft can you change my xbox gametag from Herobrine 25629 to EG Rowdy i accidentally...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft can you change my xbox gametag from Herobrine 25629 to EG Rowdy i accidentally...: Change my gametag to EG Rowdy 12a8dde8-f804-4dd2-a02f-8a59e0b3ba63