Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang

Discus and support Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everybody, My son had a mojang accout since several years. As he was young, I used my own email address. Some month ago, this mojang account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by silverhawk_uk, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang

Hi everybody,

My son had a mojang accout since several years. As he was young, I used my own email address.

Some month ago, this mojang account was transfered to a Microsoft one.

So, now, my son has its own email address and Microsoft account.

How can I transfert its account from my address to its own address and keep its playing profile?

Thanks.

SilverH

:)

silverhawk_uk, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

So does that count as mojang account created to make that minecraft profile, or the account that was migrated with?
    If its the latter, again, the account email was changed.
  3. Jean Marais Win User

Microsoft account does not have minecraft anymore.

Originally I bought the game with a mojang account (This was back in 2016 I think)

I then changed the email for the mojang account.

then with the migration, I migrated it to my current microsoft account that is not related to any of the previous emails.

The migration was successful and I was able to play game.

I stopped playing for a while, but after trying to log in with the same microsoft account that worked previously, minecraft was not there anymore.

Since I bought it with a mojang account, there is no record of a purchase/transaction.
  4. Cappy . Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

I am trying to recover my microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft of which have been migrated from mojang. How could i know the email if the hacker has changed it?
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

I want to change the primary alias of my microsoft account to a new email and I'm not sure how that will affect my login to my microsoft minecraft account

you cannot change the email address you used to migrate your Mojang account.

If the Minecraft license is linked to that account, there is no problem by changing your alias/name address, because is already linked
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
Thema:

Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang

1. Change email for a Minecraft account migrated from mojang - Similar Threads - Change email Minecraft

2. i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft: i've changed my microsoft account email and now it says i dont own minecraft what should i do? 8b70a3c1-e664-43f3-b6f8-3b5ed77df447
  3. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  6. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...: My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts...
  7. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  8. my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Minecraft account was stolen and they changed the email: I haven't logged into Minecraft for a few months, so I went to log in today, and my account doesn't exist. Well, it does exist (my username and gamertag), but my email, number and password has...
  9. change email on my minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    change email on my minecraft launcher: It seems my Minecraft is somehow "linked" to an email, which got stolen from and I can't access it anymore. I made a different account using a different email, but when I want to log in, it...
  10. I want to change my Minecraft email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my Minecraft email.: Hi, i used to like having different emails for school and games, but it's getting hard to keep track of everything so I wanted to "merge" my accounts. I know that it's not possible, so I just want...