Change email-adress.

Discus and support Change email-adress. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I used my mothers email-adress to make my user "" on xbox. I don't know why but I think it had something to do with the payment. Anyway, I'd like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Malin8D, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Malin8D
    Malin8D Guest

Change email-adress.

Hi! I used my mothers email-adress to make my user "" on xbox. I don't know why but I think it had something to do with the payment. Anyway, I'd like to change the email to my own. But I already have a user on my email. But I guess I can just delete
    that one. But I still don't know how to change it..

:)

Malin8D, Feb 6, 2017
  2. Changing Email adress

Hello Fgras! Yeah this process can be a bit confusing.

I would suggest you checkout our support article on the subject:
    Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account.

Follow the steps in that article, and let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Mister Ohnaka, Feb 6, 2017
  3. Thandor1971
    Thandor1971 Guest
    Change Email Adress

Hi WPAK,

ok thx a lot 4 your help Change email-adress. :).

Regards from Germany

Thandor1971, Feb 6, 2017
  4. Change email-adress.

Hi,

To resolve your concern, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Feb 6, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Change email-adress.

Hi,

To resolve your concern, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the email address associated with your Microsoft account.

We’ll be waiting for your response.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change email adress

Since your email address is already a Microsoft account you would not be able to combine the two together.

You can either go to account.live.com/addassocid and sign in with the hotmail account and add a new outlook account to it or if you have an existing email address that is NOT a Microsoft account already you can add an email that you have to the account but
    you would not be able to combine the two together
  7. Thandor1971 Win User

Change Email Adress

Hi,

thx 4 your help :) . I change the primary email adress. But if i want to lock in with my PC i have to enter a security code. And this code will be send to my old mail adress. At the payment informations i can`t edit the e mail adress..... I`m sorry for my
    bad english :)
  8. WPAK Win User

Change Email Adress

9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Changing Email adress

Hello Fgras! Yeah this process can be a bit confusing.

I would suggest you checkout our support article on the subject:
    Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account.

Follow the steps in that article, and let us know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Thema:

Change email-adress.

1. Change email-adress. - Similar Threads - Change email adress

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  4. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  5. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  6. How do I change my details? Login, email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my details? Login, email.: I’ve been hacked and received an email stating they’ve got all my personal details. They taken all my in game purchases such as skins, they taken a payment from my bank account. I need to change...
  7. How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change what email adress my xbox account is associated with?: My xbox account is set up using my dad's email adress but I wish to change it to my email adress without losing any progress or anything. How can I do this? c164b583-f18f-49b5-a12c-937c2c229219
  8. I want to change my email on my account,

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my email on my account,: I want to change my primary account email. (Lets call this account 1) My primary email is one I don't use anymore. (Email 1) I tried to add an email (email 2) as another "alias" so I could...
  9. How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover microsoft account after hacker changed email adress?: Like a month ago i got a virus and the hacker hacked my microsoft account and changed the email. Now i wanted to download minecraft but it was on the other account. Is there a way for me to...
  10. My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...: My sons Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Should be *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...